The Ramblers

evening all!

Argh megan is just not settling in this house!! normally she goes to bed at 7 but shes up on the bed playing with her toys :brat: i want some me time!

Hey janny! megan got way to much for christmas!

Hey everyone! Happy Hogmanay!!!

How did Megan get on for the rest of the night then??

How's everyone else? Plans for tonight???

plans = PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Ive had enough of this child! Roll on time to drop him off! The dogs just shat all over the kitchen floor. Finn wont stop grunting cos hes tired but wont give in. There is no baby milk left but i cant get sorted to go to tesco till finns had a sleep. My house is an utter tip n i need to clean it b4 5, but finn just wont lat me, grrr!

Moan over, im ready to party, lol. Finn keeps sleeping till between 8 n 9. Its bloody great, lol. Hes not goin down so early though

Happy new year all!!

Hope you all had a good night!

Megan slept well janie once she finally went to sleep! From 10till6 without any dummy wake ups!!

Happy new year all!!

Hope you all had a good night!

Megan slept well janie once she finally went to sleep! From 10till6 without any dummy wake ups!!

Happy New Year folks!!!

What a night! We had a piper at my Aunties house and everything!!! Suffering now though lol

Well done Megan! Hope this is her turning a corner for you :D

i hope so to!!

yeah last night was good for us to! although i dont think staying up till 4 has helped me at all today!

Happy new year! What a night! Didnt get in till 5, so im knackered now. Gonnacurl up with finn n go to sleep soon i think!

I think i got myself a lodger last night as well, lol. No idea how long for or if hes even serious, but it could be fun, lol.

Hope every1 had a good night last night x

Oh god, where do i start, lol. Well ive fancied the arse off him since i was about 8, lol. He one of my best friends brothers. Everytime we go out, things tend to get a little heated to say the least, lol. He said last night about being homeless at the end of the week, so i said come stay with me. It seemed like a bloody good idea at the time, lol.

There is like a million times more to it all though, lol. My friend (His brother) is apparently in love wiith me, according to his sister. He even warned his brother off me last night cos i think he was getting a bit jealous of our flirting. WHen we went out for his birthday he stormed off, i think, cos i was flirting with his bro. He has a gf, and i think she knows to be honest(Not the possible lodger, his bro). Its all rather complicated, lol. Id never get with possible lodger, cos he is a serial cheat, lol. I just cant help but flirt with him, lol.

Did you keep up with all that? lol.

Hahaha yeah I got it! Talk about bloody complicated hahahaha! I hate it when you have brilliant ideas when you're drunk lol Well good luck with whatever happens.
I also hate it when one of your pals is in love with you. Makes for many an uncomfortable moment, and feeling guilty when you get with someone!

Its not really that awkward as a rule. I cant see him being happy if his bro comes here though. Far froom it! Especially as he is aware i dont have a spare room, lol.

Oh bloody hell that's right where you planning on putting him?? (keep it clean hahaha)

Haha! Well he wont be on the sofa! We have known each other years n shared a bed many times. There will be no bedroom shinanigans though cos finns still in there. Its a bit different if its your babies dad i think, but when its not, i dont thionk its right. Sayin that i never slept with fob after i had hi, so no idea if id of managed the deed without feeling weird or not.

good evening!

Well i feel shit today not only have a got a water infections but now i feel like im coming down with a bug!! not good at all.

i find it wierd when megan is in the bedroom when were dtd!

how are we all? hope your all okay! x

:( Where is everyone??

Hope you're feeling better now Jess :hugs: x

Jo! I dreamt about you last night! :haha: I was going to work at North of Glasgow College (no such place lol) And as I was going in, all the new students were moving into the housing and all arriving with their trailers.....I spotted yours as it was red and had 'JO PENNELL' written down the side, and you were towing it with - wait for it - a moped! You had Albert strapped to your back :rofl: Anyways I did my work then went to look for you after and you lived in this wee cottage (no 4) and I kept peeking through the window to see if you could see me lol My friend then looked and said oh there's noone there except a black baby lol!!! Then I had my bag stolen and was running about screaming and crying, and you came out and sat me down on the settee in your front garden and kept getting closer and closer to me so I was proper freaking out :haha:
You didn't just have A though, he must have been about 18 months, there was another baby too, and it kept biting A but you thought it was hilarious!
The dream went on a while after that but that was the only part you were in :haha:

I'm never taking sleeping tablets again :rofl:

You weirdo janie :rofl: maybe you were dreaming the future :haha:

How is everyone? I've been AWOL recently, there's just been so much going on!

Haha thats brilliant janie! I dreampt that i went down on holly willoughby (however you spell that) last night, in the middle of a flood and someone was taking photos.

Hope your feeling better jess! Everyone seems to be getting something at the min.

How r things with u n fob Jo? Sorry, oh, lol!

Im presuming finn has teeth on their way! Hes not sleeping, not eating, not taking milk and generally driving me potty! Me n fob have had text slanging matches today! Cant be bothered to go into detail but he justifies never seeing finn and not paying for him by saying there are people out there who dont ever see or pay for their kids. I HATE HIM! CSA here i cum, lol. I finnished the conversation by saying if he was doing whaT HE COULD THEN FINN WOULD KNOW WHO HE WAS, BUT PERHAPS hes better off not knowing him. Im just so pissed off with him. He still hasnt been round since before christmas. Prob been about 4 weeks.

Finns just fallen asleep. Please please please let me lay u down, lol.

evening all!

Thanks all im feeling a bit better. the cough ive got is doing my head in.

what weird dreams youve all been having!

Sorry fob is still being a twat gem. csa may be the only way to go. goodluck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->