The Ramblers

Hahaa I know!!! You do know now we've mentioned it, they'll be as horrible as ever tonight :lol: Ah well, it's Chris's turn :D

Eveving all.

How are we?

Megan always wakes up loads for dummy! Total pain!

How's albert doing at night jo?

Evening all!

I'm jealous of you all with your sleeping babies. A still wakes at least twice :(

I'm sure he will get better jo x.

Its the first night at oh mothers. Megans driving me potty as she won't stop crying. I just won't some quite!

How was night number 1 then jess? I really hope its no for that long jess. Fingers crossed they get you sorted asap!

He slept through again. Till 8:50, wooo! Gonne get an early night tonight, bet he wakes up loads, lol.

Another sleep through here too! 7-6 without wanting his dummy once. ahhhhhh I'm enjoying it while it lasts :lol:

Hope you get things sorted soon Jess. I would hate not having my own space :hugs:

Is Albert still waking to eat Jo???

So what's everyone up to today? Duvet day here methinks, it's horrid outside, so if anyone wants to see us, they can come here!

night 1 wasnt too bad once i got megan to sleep!!

I hope it doesn't take that long either!
megan has only slept straight through a couple of times, think shes getting a bit to dependant on her dummy.

im moving more stuff today! there isnt much left now!

5 years worth of crap to sort through now!! oh the rubbish you save!

Omg Jess tell me about it! I've moved about 7 times in as many years, and still have loads of crap accumulated!

Do you give her her dummy any other times? Noah only gets his in his cot, or if he's napping in the pram which seems to help as he never wants it any other time. Oh, and I've noticed him picking it up and putting it in himself, so maybe he does this through the night.....

Greedy wee man just ate half my sausage sandwich!

It's going ok :)

Yay for teeth! A has two now and it makes feeding painful sometimes :wacko:

Oh god I can imagine! Ouch!

Hey Janny! Had an awesome xmas here, still trying to recover lol How about you?? x

just wondering what do ya give ya lo at lunch?? i really get lost for ideas Jared mostly gets pancakes, bread mashed up and today i tried beans he liked. he hates egg gagged on them

Yeah he was spoilt rotten, he's got more clothes and toys than I know what to do with lol

Lunchtime I just give him something light, some fruit, toast, or he has some of what I'm having lol I haven't tried eggs here yet, but might well do that tomorrow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->