The Ramblers

Thanks jess. Hes really wound me up today. I dont normally stress about stuff, but when its your kids its different.

Glad your feeling better.

Ive got to say i did look at holly willoughby in a slightly different way when this morning came on after that dream, haha!

Im thinking of selling my nappies as well. They just keep leaking and i could really do with the money right now. Bah, i dunno!

Lmao we are a couple of freaks :haha:

Your ex sounds like the biggest wanker who ever walked the face of the planet. Imagine actually trying to justify not seeing your kids?!?!?!?!?! WTF man? As I've said before, and will again, get the csa all over his ass and take him for what he's got. Prick.

Glad you're feeling better Jess :D

I officially start back at work tomorrow. Not too sure how I feel about it :S

Hope your first day goes well janie. It doesn't feel like we should all be going back to work yet. Times gone way to quick!

Don't know what I'm doing up at this time!! Must be mad!

How's the family going jo? Hope its going well x

Definitely go to the CSA gem, that isn't on. What a dick :growlmad:

Hope work goes well janie!

Things with FOB/OH are good. We are having the occassional row but we make up pretty quickly. I just want him to get his flat sorted. He is staying over more than i want him to and have loads of his stuff here!

Work are pissing me right off. I'm meant to be back on 27th jan and taking my holiday but i haven't heard back yet. I think they don't want me back to be honest!

Whats a relationship without a few barneys Jo, lol!

Hope your first day goes well janie! Id love to go to work just one or two days a week n have my mum look after finn! Just for some me time, haha! Mum would never do it though. Putting him into nursery would leave me worse off financially, its utterly shit, but a good excuse to stay home n look after ma bubba!

The diet begins again as of today! I thought id piled loads of weight back on, but i havent quite gained as much as i lost luckily, lol. Lets see if i can actually get a bit closer to my goal this time around. Time to change my ticker and confess to my christmas binge, lol.

I'm knackered!!! Going to bed now, will catch up tomorrow at some point, Luke's birthday though so no doubt another mad day lol

Gem, would tax credits not cover some of the nursery costs? I'm hoping mine will.

Hope it went well today janie.

I have put a video of me singing up in girly sanctuary for bnb's got talent. How embarrqssing. Can you all go vote for me please to make me look better? :rofl:

Voted!!! You have a beautiful voice!!! Wow I wish I could sing like that....

So how are we all today??? Sleep ok?

I've been awake since 4. Damn insomnia! Just sitting here waiting on Luke getting up to give him his cards and pressie! I'm more excited than him lol

Where's Eliese been? Have we done something wrong??? :(

Just read that Sam Womack is leaving Eastenders. Hope they bloody realise how insensitive and offensive the storyline is now.

Thanks Janie!

Happy birthday to Luke :)

I haven't been watching eastenders, is it really bad?

I voted for u! You have a lovely voice jo x

Ive got to say, some of them r awful, haha! bitchy gem is off, lol. I can sing beautifully. Just a shame no1 elses ears agree, lol.

Some of them really are!!!!!! Hahahaha bet we're miles better Gem :p

Cheers Jo, he's so bloomin old now it's frightening!

Enders has just been done so insensitively and carelessly. It was really hard to watch too, and I've not been through that, so how the angel mums must feel is beyond me. They really could have raised awareness about sids and instead they have turned it into a joke with the swap storyline. I do think though that if she really was that against it, she shouldn't have agreed to film it in the first place....

How is work going janie?

Everyone else ok?

I have the shits :cry: but i got through to the final of BnB's Got Talent. And have 4 votes :haha:

Yeye! Does that mean you get to do some more singy singing?

I really dont want to be awake this morning. Poor finn is getting pretty much ignored as i sit here trying to stay awake!

Work's ok.....I'm glad to be back but not at the same time iykwim?

How's yer bum Jo? Feeling better yet? Well done for the singing tho, are you gonna sing some more??? :d

Just had an argument with Chris about the 'nurse-in' on fb! I said I wished I had a pic so I could put it on, and how sad it was that fb was deleting pics, and he said no wonder!!!!!! That it's a private thing and the pics shouldn't be allowed! What a cock! I'm sure there's a pic on my old phone, am gonna find it and put it on and tell him to get a fucking grip lol

I just stuck one more video on there. Didn't feel like singing with this gut rot!

Do it janie!

evening all!

Hope your feeling better jo and i will go and vote for you now x

megans not been very well. shes caught all mine and oh's cold bless her. had a couple of bad nights too. I feel like a zombie at the minute.

Carnt remember what else has been said!

Hope your all okay! x

omg just noticed megan is 7 month today! i want my ickle newborn back!!

It goes so quick doesn't it!

Thanks for voting for me guys, i came third :)

Well done Jo!

The one who won is nuts, lol! In a good way! She did make me chuckle.

I know what u mean jess! 7 months seems rediculous. I thought 6 months was bad but im distraught about the 7 month mile stone, lol.

How much solids/milk are your babies having now. Finns now on 3 meals and i dont know how much milk he should be having. Think ill go ask in baby club. Not that anyone ever replies to my threads, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->