The Ramblers

I want this baby friendly bhuna recipe!!! I'm stuck at things to make, give me some ideas Gem :flower:

Well im just making a regular bhuna, but putting in just the 1 chilli instead of 2. Then no salt. If its still too spicy for him, ive got some natural yoghurt to mix in to cool it down. Ill find the recipe i got the ingredients for in a bit, ill post a link for u. Ive also got some lean mince for spag bol. He loves spag bol. Gonna do some lasagne as well. Make them in little remekins, cook them, then freeze them. Need to find a recipe for that though, as last time he had the normal sauces and they are a bit salty. One thing he does love...I roast peppers, onions and mushrooms and courgette with some basil. Add in some tinned plum toms after then puree them up in the food processor. I add enough of the tom juice to make a sauce like consistency. I then put it in portions in food bags n stick t in the freezer. He loves it on cous cous or pasta.

Ive run out of freezer stock so i really need to get cooking. I love doing it, but im never allowed to just get on and do it, lol. Makes it such a chore. I also make him fruit purees but just chucking peeled, cored apples, pears and sometimes some banana in the skin still, into a tray in the oven. Just cover it with foil and let them cook till they r soft. Scoop out the banana, and chuck it all into the processor. He loves it for desert! Really simple when u can chuck it all in one tray in the oven too.

We went to rhythm and rhyme last week, but the other mummies didnt look impressed by his movement, lol. Its for non walking babies, but while the others all sit nice n still, he crawls round to see them all, lol!

Oooh heres the recipe! Bhuna yumness!

Gonna leave out most of the oil it suggests to put in as well. It either turns out well or it doesnt, lol. We shall see. Instead of simmering for 30-40 mins as it says, im whacking it in the slow cooker so the meat is really tender. My house is going to stink, lol!

Morning all!

Gem- we take Poppy to the park for a walk and to feed the ducks and to the kids Playground Area (she loves the swings and the slides), to a local farm, to the beach. Sometimes we pop into the local pet shop and she loves looking at all the Rabbits and Hamsters, etc <--- all free! Sometimes we just go for a coffee and a cake because she just loves being out and people watching.

We also took her to a museum last week and she was amazed by the Aquarium there and by the Dinosaur section. Do you not have any free museums/galleries near you??? There are loads in Liverpool.

Thanks for all tghe ideas!

Morning susie!

No free museums around here! I sound like a right tight arse, lol. I dont mind spending 30 quid to take them out, i just refuse to pay 30 quid when it only takes 30 mins to get round, lol. Ive just found a half price ticket in the back of my tesco clubcard statement for sealife center though, so its on! Itll be sea life center, subway then skating hopefully! Maybe if finn has a sleep ill get to skate for a bit as well. I can just leave him right by the edge of the rink and skate round one end :D

Have a good day janie!

Thanks for all tghe ideas!

Morning susie!

No free museums around here! I sound like a right tight arse, lol. I dont mind spending 30 quid to take them out, i just refuse to pay 30 quid when it only takes 30 mins to get round, lol. Ive just found a half price ticket in the back of my tesco clubcard statement for sealife center though, so its on! Itll be sea life center, subway then skating hopefully! Maybe if finn has a sleep ill get to skate for a bit as well. I can just leave him right by the edge of the rink and skate round one end :D

Have a good day janie!

I totally agree. We were going to take Poppy to The Blue Planet Aquarium but we looked at the prices and it would have cost us £45. There was no way I was paying that. After ten mins Poppy would have gotten bored, so we took her the Museum which has an Aquarium section and she enjoyed that just as much for free.

Skating sounds fun.. I wanna go. I love ice skating too and I can't wait to take Poppy when she is older. Ice Skating is my passion!!! They are opening up a new rink by me so I won't have to drive to North Wales anymore :D (that only takes 45 mins tho anyway.)

Anyone got any good ideas for Christenings? I booked Poppy's yesterday and for the party afterwards so far I'm gonna hire a bouncy castle, and a childrens face painter and we are gonna play games like Pass the Parcel and Musical Chairs. Any other ideas?

Oh Gem I just thought of something else... not for free but fun anyway. Ten Pin Bowling! You and Sam can play and Finn can watch! :D That is what we are gonna do at the weekend (if hubby isn't working).

That would all go a bit tits up if finn decided he didnt want to sit in hispushchair. As talented as i am :D I dont think even i can bowl and carry a baby. My arms would drop off, lol!

The bhuna is cooked and in the slow cooker! Doesnt taste quite right. Not far off, but ive no idea what to add as mine normally comes from a jar, lol. Im just gonna have to sniff the spices and guess. May be the coriander we r missing, lol! Surely 1 missing ingredient doesnt matter? lol.

Evening ladies! How are we all? I know janies out somewhere, lol. Good old fb! ANyone else doing anything exciting?

I ish here! AND IVE HAD SLEEEP! He woke up twice just for his dummy, woohooo! I kept waking up, lol. Had to check he was still breathing :rofl:

Anyone doing anything exciting today? We need to go get sam some new trainers then sea life center..woohoo! They have a soft play area as well, so itll prob be some lunch there and some ball pit action!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Heyyyyy, yes my resolve slipped. After 5 days :haha: I only had a glass of wine and a gossip though, then walked up the road in the pouring rain lol

Just getting ready, off for a walk, Luke needs his hair cut, then it's bookbugs and I might go skating :D

Hope you all have a fun day!!

morning all!

Im having a relax day today! carn't be bothered to go out! lol got loads of new films that i need to watch so my rota has been cleared!

Hope you have a fun day out gen and janie x

Hello susie and jo xx

Howdy!

I am meant to be helping OH get some supplies today but as he's asleep it doesn't look likely :haha:

Then I'm out tonight if I can find a babysitter. Whoooooo!

Waheyyy! Hope u have a good one Jo, thats presuming u get out :D

hey all! hope your all okay!

Seen your status on fb susie sorry about your sister. im sure there are plenty of other people ready to take her place x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->