The Ramblers

I hope he gets his eye colour when they change. His eyes are beautiful!

Haha, my fb photos are awful - i was going through a weird patch for a few months before i fell preggers.

I hope he gets his eye colour when they change. His eyes are beautiful!

Haha, my fb photos are awful - i was going through a weird patch for a few months before i fell preggers.

I need to go look now :haha: Hope I am looking at the right person :rofl:

Your photos are great! Lots of fun and experience-makes a good mummy! x My pics are all so normal lol.. I'm so dull :haha:

p.s love the pics/shoot with your mum.. you look sooo pretty :D

There's only two pictures of him i think - not entirely sober!

Weird thing is I don't really miss that life any more. I did for a while though.

Thank you, they're the only photos i've ever had done. Have been considering a boudoir shoot to increase my confidence but can't really justify the spend!

There's only two pictures of him i think - not entirely sober!

Weird thing is I don't really miss that life any more. I did for a while though.

Thank you, they're the only photos i've ever had done. Have been considering a boudoir shoot to increase my confidence but can't really justify the spend!

:D yeah but if your nosey like me and click on his name it goes to his profile pics :p ... :haha:

You probably don't miss it because A is your priority now.. Ive changed alot since having Poppy.

And I think I like your hair that little bit longer.. like it is in the shoot! I agree... it's alot to spend when you have a baby; there is always something more important to spend our money on now. :shrug:

Have you considered modelling to earn extra cash?

I've got braids in at the moment to try and get me through the inbetween length so i can grow it again!

Haha, i dread to think what his profile pictures are like... he'll be off his face on most of them! Urgh, i hate that i miss him.

It's hard though.. he is the father of your baby. He will be in your life forever. Maybe one day soon, you will wake up and realise that you don't miss him..But for now, (and Im sure you do) just appreciate that he gave you your gorgeous little boy and thats all that matters hey?

It's hard though.. he is the father of your baby. He will be in your life forever. Maybe one day soon, you will wake up and realise that you don't miss him..But for now, (and Im sure you do) just appreciate that he gave you your gorgeous little boy and thats all that matters hey?

I got half way there this week! And if he carries on the way he's been going it won't be hard to really dislike him :)

Haha give it a little while and you will be wishing you arent stuck with him for the rest of your life...Or is my ex just a completely useless twat who makes me feel this way after just 3 weeks :D

I agree with susie, you look absolutely stunning in those pics with your mum x Love your other pics though, you look like you certainly know how to have fun! There is also nothing incriminating that ive seen so far, so its all good, haha!

I did the same as susie and tracked down a piccy of your ex via his name then checked out his profile pics...Or at least i think it was him, lol. His pics were set to private though so only saw his profile one. We are bloody nosey arent we, lol!

Finn slept till 5.30 again...WOohooo! We are up, showered, fed and ready for car booty, woohooo!

mornin gem! Were up again! But megan slept 7 hours straight last night!!! Enjoy your carboot!

Havent made it out yet, lol! Having a milk top up and he looks like he is gonna fall asleep. Finn slept 9 till 5:30 so 8.5 hours :O I even went to bed at 11 so i got 6.5. Good shit! Hopefully he will sleep round the car boot and the rain will hold off :)

Morning all!

Well I've woken up in a crappy mood today- must be hormones/PMS:shrug: I also feel so silly when I feel like this, because I have the most amazing little girl and a fab hubbie. Poppy isn't convinced by my sad face... she thinks it's hilarious, which cheers me up lol!

I've decided that today is going to be productive; I'm going to try and get lots done. Gonna go shopping with Poppy too, and maybe for a nice long walk. That's if I ever manage to get ready! It's not looking likely...

Hope everyone has a fab day x

Mornin susie x I was hoping for a productive day, but all i can think about now is sleep, lol. Hope your day brightens up soon and you get lots done x

Morning girls!

Susie, albert always laughs when i rant, he loves it!

Gem, i managed to sleep until 9:30 this morning, neh ne neh neh ne :p

Lmao! I hate you x By 9:30 i had fed him twice, got showered, dried my hair, got him dressed, beed to 2 car boot sales and done 2 lots of washing and hung them both out! Oh and i even managed a bacon bap and 2 coffees in that time, lol!

I just fell asleep with him but he decided mummy wasnt going to sleep :( Spose ill sort some of the washing on the table, lol.

Do you know what kind of material would be good for making bibs? I want to make some of those bandana type ones in camo print :D Finn is forever sicking and i think he will look so much better going out in one of them than a bib round his neck!

Wow, i feel well lazy now :shock:

Albert's bandana bibs are two layer, cotton on the front and polyester on the back x

I was thinking of making 2 layer ones. I still have the waterproof bed cover i had for when my waters borke, lol! Caught them buggers by hanging my ass over the bath! Its not horrible plastic, more like a material, so was going to use that to back them. Ive been looking at cotton material, but it all seems really thin, not like the cotton on his bibs. Doesnt seem like it would absorb much.

Oh and your not lazy, lol. Id of been in bed still if i was allowed! If he gets up early then i cant sit about or all i wanna do is sleep, lol.

They shouldn't need a waterproof bit, especially if you're doing bandana as it might not sit right. You could always do cotton and something like flannelette on the back which will make it thicker. The too layer will need to be bigger than the bottom to make it go bandana shaped!

Missy, i hope your headache doesn't stick around too long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"