The Ramblers

Yes missy. Have you checked out entitledto website. It should give you an idea on what you are entitled to. Fill in hours/income etc and off you go. To be honest last time i looked i was just as well off working part time as full time.

I need to convince Oh he needs someone to do the admin for his business, dont really wanna go back to my job

I'll be only 20 a week better off full time when i go back!

Missy - where's the ring pic?

Haha yes we want to see piccys! I ended up not going back to work when i was pregnant as it worked out i would be better off by £20 plus couldnt find anyone to take someone on who was 15 weeks pregnant, lol. By the time you consider petrol getting to work, and and child care fees for sam, it worked out i was worse off working...Bloody rediculous!

Here it is

Attachments

• Photo0153.jpg
    Photo0153.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
Aww thats gorgeous! Can i have 1 without a man?

With a ring...Oh you guys are to generous!

Silly Susie indeed! :blush:

I just learnt a valuable lesson- fart within ten metres of Poppy and it WILL wake her up :haha:

Lovely ring Missy :hugs: Have you started planning the wedding yet? Can we all be bridesmaids? :haha:

I wanna get married on Jan 2nd cos thats the day we first met, kissed, had a date and had sex lol

haha, I dont do many wild things so I am quite proud of that

All in 1 day? Good effort, lol!

Im so glad im not the only loud and proud farter out there susie :rofl:

Finn is refusing to sleep today, but he has been very chilled and smiley so not complaining. Not gonna last much longer though. Got to go to FOB's mums soon :( Sposed to be there at 1 but thats not gonna happen. CBA to go at all to be honest, but his sister owes me £130 so im gonna make the effort, lol.

All in 1 day? Good effort, lol!

Im so glad im not the only loud and proud farter out there susie :rofl:

Finn is refusing to sleep today, but he has been very chilled and smiley so not complaining. Not gonna last much longer though. Got to go to FOB's mums soon :( Sposed to be there at 1 but thats not gonna happen. CBA to go at all to be honest, but his sister owes me £130 so im gonna make the effort, lol.

:D And Im glad that you admit to it too! :haha: so ladylike aren't we?

Hope visit to FOB's mum went okay, and that you get the money you're owed :hugs:

lovely ring Missy :), oh a winter wedding on the cards? how nice. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->