The Ramblers

I get well disappointed with my farts... no matter how long i keep it in for they never make a noise or smell! Never got any points with my male mates :haha:

I just ordered albert's first custom nappy. Sooooooo excited!

Lol, mine r crap as well. The harder i try the more they dissapoint. Its the ones i try to ease out quietly that take me by suprise.

What you gettin on it Jo? Is it smexy :D

It's black with a planet embroidered on the bum and E=MC2 haha. I'm such a geek. I didn't want to get his name on it so thought i'd link it to einstein instead :blush:

Sounds nice Dopey, do your babies look like you or FOB

Silly Susie! If only we were allowed to get drunk occasionally! Definately no drunken people in here im afraid :( Bet we would all have a right laugh on a drunken night out :D

The repeated swearing :O OMG! I am forever swearing, but luckily DS is very good and doesnt ever swear. Well...Not if he knows its a swear word. I caught him and his friend running about outside the other day pretending to shoot invisible people, calling them measly faggots! They got it from COD, and when i said, do you know what a faggot is, they said yes...Its a scottish meatball! I presume thats what his friends dad told them, well im not that discreet, so i told them the truth and they were gobsmacked, lol. I thought it was neccesary since my next door neighbours are gay, lol. He also shouted something about tea bagging which he had got off you tube in front of my dad the other day. I just said, next time you offer to tea bag someone, just remember your threatening to put your testicles in his mouth! The look of horror, lol. Havent heard that one since!

The £600 credit account isd precisely the reason im gettin dad to open it in his name, lol. There is actually one nearby me at the minute on Ebay, so ill see if i win that first.

And Finn slept till 5:30 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wanted to get up at 6 :( But woo to 5:30 lol!

ohh i must live a sheltered life!:haha: ive never heard of that one or the other one jo mentioned!!
but then again when i was at school someone called me a srotum in biology and i asked the teacher what it meant :blush:!!! should have seen her face! never seen anyone go red so quick when she told me what it was lol:haha:
felt like a right prat! lol

your ring is really nice missy! and i love the thought of a winter wedding as long as it doesn't rain!!!

Haha jess that's brilliant!

Missy, i'm not sure. Sometimes he looks like me and sometimes like k. K is half black but Albert just looks a bit tanned!

Rhys only has my hair colour, is the spit of Oh otherwise

Apparently Finn looks like me the lucky bugger!

Think i could be setting myself up for a shitty night! Finn has just fallen asleep for the first time today :( Was tryin to keep him awake, but it got to the point where he wouldnt stop screaming so had to get him to sleep. Its becoming pretty obvious that he wont sleep unless he is at home, and if he doesnt sleep early in the day, he wont sleep at all then he will be miserable. So basically if i go out, im guarenteeing myself a shitty day! These babies are bloody awkward, lol!

everyone says megan looks like her dad. I carnt see either of us in her tbh!

Rhys has a new trick, raising his eyebrow like Roger Moore

Haha albert has been doing that too missy. It cracks me up every time!

Lmao! Spose thats free milk for life then :D

Woot, all asleep and just 3 bottles to sort out and im pretty much done for the night. Id love to put all finns washing away but it would be cruel of me to go into the bedroom and risk waking him...So regretably its all going to have to sit on the table and wait..Gutted!

It can wait until tomorrow Scampie... you should just relax when he is sleeping :) Easier said than done isn't it? :shrug:

Well I am wide awake..

I was feeding poppy about 8pm, and I could feel my eyes rolling-I was knackered because my neices (aged 4 and 7) have been round all day. Anyway, hubbie could see I was falling asleep so he told me to have a nap and he would look after Pops. It was such a great nap.. 2 hours and I needed it! When I woke up Poppy was fed, changed etc, her pyjamas were on.. he had hoovered, done dishes, washed/sterilised all Poppys bottles and settled Poppy to sleep.:cloud9:

Now I am wide awake though :haha:

Everyone okay?

Oh and Missy, most people say Poppy looks like her daddy, but she is looking more like me now. She has her dads eyes and nose and my cheeks and lips. She is just a cutie. :)

Dopey, from your facebook pics (when I was having a nosey :blush:) I think A looks like his daddy! (I worked out who he was from what you said here) :) He is sooo like him!

^me nosey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->