The Ramblers

Im not bothering to make it all rucked for now. The ruck up even on a flat one when you do them up :) Might try a rucked one after. Ive got a few flanalette moses sheets which i could use as backing, sure that will do fine :)

Lol! We shall see. It will probably be more useful for a baby wipe by the time im done with it. Dont even have a sewing machine atm so it could take me 3 months to cock it up, lol!

It would appear we have been asleep 2 hours...Wooo!

awww

Rhys is sleeping loads at the mo, think its a growth spurt although the only thing that appears to be growing is his hair

Ive just posted on the bf forum asking if theres a 10 week growth spurt as megan seems to feeding loads and she keeps getting really upset!

Have any of you noticed your lo's voices getting louder??? Megan has got a right cry on her now!

Id be lucky if i got a straight line with a sewing machine :haha: let alone anything else! lol
I'm not very creative! I once made an embroided quilt but i had loads and loads of help!:blush:

Jess Rhys has a new cry and I swear only dogs can hear it lol

lol! i dont kmow where its come from but when she starts crying she does a high pitched squil! its horrible!

Urgh. I hate the squeal! A does it sometimes when he's not even upset :(

jo just curious how much do you express for albert when you go out for each feed?

I went out for 6 hours (at night when he drinks less) when he was 7 weeks old and he went through 10oz!

There's a good calculator here if you need it https://www.kellymom.com/bf/pumping/milkcalc.html

Is every one ready for x factor :D We went out to buy a cheapy sewing machine, but i stopped at asda on the way and when i got to argos it was bloody shut! Thought that 1 was open till 8 :(

I did buy myself a giant wine glass though. Rude not to try it out really, so i got some wine to go with it. They suit each other beautifully!

thanks jo ill have a nosey! yep im ready for xfactor! Id like to know what some of them are thinking! I wouldnt dare get on that stage if i couldnt sing! Must be mad! Funny to watch though!

Haha this is so going to be an xfactor rundown every saturday haha

House husband....If hes not gay then im a pink banana

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"