The Ramblers

lmoa my bad missy!

Ill come ravin jo...woooooooooooo! My mate went to one in thetford forest last week and dint tell me :O Not that mum would of babysat, lol. Mind u, everyone at them seem to be on ketamin nowadays...WHY????

Does anyone else love the new advert for the natural confectionary co? That's not me. That's a cat dressed up as a pineapple :rofl:

Apparently it makes you wobble like being drunk. And if you go into it further you get a tour of the universe :haha: never taken it myself but FOB loves it!

Yeeeeah, let's go raving. I seriously would :)

Haha yeh i had to watch the you tube link on your fb! Was funny as!

We will take you Missy! Be prepared for sweaty people all over you, lol!

Well Finn was being very quiet and sleepy so ive laid him down in his cot...Lets see if he goes to sleep, lol!

Haha its not your sweat you have to worry about, its other peoples! When your in the middle of a mosh with every1 crammed right in against the speakers all sweating all over you!

Mmmmm.... i love waking up (or going home... sleep rarely happens) stinking of 20 different blokes' sweat! Haha

Im picking lotto numbers :D Pick 3 numbers each :D Lets see how good u r, lol!

I used to run my uncles greyhound kennels and watched him try to win his years betting money back each boxing day with a big bet. Always put me off gambling, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->