The Ramblers

Well he is soundo! Didnt hear a peep out of him after i laid him down.

I cant wait to get my cloth nappies! I want some pretty ones as well though :( Think im gonna get the day pack of flips for £42. You get 2 outers and 6 liners which is a start, lol. I can buy another liner and make it up to over £45, then i can get £30 back from the nappy scheme aswell, bloody bargain! Gonna make my own wipes as well as soon as i get a sewing machine. Theres one on ebay close to me at £2 and finnishes monday, so ill try get that :D Im gonna end up with a poor lil baby with ragged home made things hanging off him left right and center!

97kgallery do some pretty cheap ones! And remember you can always borrow one of mine if you want to try out a pretty before you buy!

You don't need a sewing machine for wipes... you can just cut up fleece. They don't last as long and aren't as good as some other material but fleece is so cheap it doesn't matter :)

I go out for ten hours, and I come back, read this thread and have come to the conclusion that you lot are BONKERS! :rofl:

It's been a looooooong day- been to the MIL's house and out shopping with her, and then yes, you guessed it, out for dinner again. With hubbie, Pops and Inlaws. But I didn't have a dessert... there will be nooooo fat ass for me! :D

I've never been to a rave either Missy. Its my worst nightmare. I like wine bars, and cocktails, and an absence of sweat, crowds and loud music. :D If we EVER meet up everyone... DON'T TAKE ME TO A RAVE! :haha: (I shudder at the thought)

97kgallery is one of the ones i bought one off of. £4 i think it was, lol. But you have to pay £21 if you want it within 15 days :( Says up to 25 days i think for normal delivery. The one i chose was a cow print one. They have a pack of about 15 or something which you can buy, but i want to wait to receive mine first to see what they are like. DOnt fancy trying to return them to china if they r crap, lol. All the reviews i have read about his nappies complain about delivery times and p&p prices, but nothing about quality. It clearly states delivery times, and my p&p was free so im not gonna complain till they are over a month arriving.

Have you bought material for yours, or cut up old clothes? Ill have a sewing machine in the next few days so no big wait. I just want to turn over the edges to make them look neater, lol! Such a perfectionist. Perhaps i should remember im using them to wipe shit!

How do you use yours? Do you make up cleanin stuff with olive oil and baby wash stuff? Or just use water? I was thinking about making up a solution then just using a spray bottle to apply it. Seems easier than putting them in a box ready soaked. Plus i can microwave the solution for a few secs to make it nice and warm x

Haha they dont know what they are misisn out on Jo. Im not sure id be accepted in a cocktail lounge after a few! Im better off in a down trodden pub where i can drink pints and fart :D

Haha they dont know what they are misisn out on Jo. Im not sure id be accepted in a cocktail lounge after a few! Im better off in a down trodden pub where i can drink pints and fart :D

Ditto! You'd love my local.

Wipes - i use spuggie's wipes, a lady on here makes them. But i used an old top for my liners. Spuggies comes with a solution but you could just add some tea tree oil or something similar to water. There's also cheeky wipes too.

I've only heard good things about 97kgallery quality wise. They take a while to arrive vut coming from china that's not surprisibg. My custom nappy from the uk is going to take 3 weeks! I have some naughty baby nappies and i find hem really good.

Aw susie, i bet you'd love it really ;)

:haha: I don't think my hair could take the sweaty atmosphere. It goes a little "Leo Sayer' esque" in the heat. It's just a nightmare. Like the episode of friends where Monica went to Barbados..... (if you watched it you will know what I mean)

Haha i know the episode you mean!

Well imagine me, at a rave with that hair!!!!! Not good. When we went to NewYork in the summer a few years ago, it was 99% humidity, and I had to cope a whole week of that hair. My hubbie proposed to me there, and all I could think was... "damn! most amazing night ever and my hair looks this sh*t":haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYLUXr_cDrI&feature=player_embedded

Im guessing none of those guys would give a shit what your hair looks like, lol!
Im juss sittin with the music playin now...Oooh i wanna go rave! Someone needed to turn out the lights and stick on some proper rave lighting, lol!

The naughty baby nappis seem a little more expensive.

Bollox! I was just looking at gettins some, so did a best offer bid thingy for 2 lots, decided i only wanted 1 so went and redid it! Didnt realise ive already bought the 2 lots. So now ive ordered 3 lots of 3...Grrr! I wonder if the seller will let me just pay the fees instead of all the nappies. Cant find a way to retract it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYLUXr_cDrI&feature=player_embedded

Im guessing none of those guys would give a shit what your hair looks like, lol!
Im juss sittin with the music playin now...Oooh i wanna go rave! Someone needed to turn out the lights and stick on some proper rave lighting, lol!

The naughty baby nappis seem a little more expensive.

Bollox! I was just looking at gettins some, so did a best offer bid thingy for 2 lots, decided i only wanted 1 so went and redid it! Didnt realise ive already bought the 2 lots. So now ive ordered 3 lots of 3...Grrr! I wonder if the seller will let me just pay the fees instead of all the nappies. Cant find a way to retract it!

ha! I'm scared. I'm definitly not a rave person. yes ^ the lighting is crap.

The state they are in, i doubt they care, lol!

:haha: Now my ideal night out would be:

With my girly friends: Drinks at home before going out, then dinner followed by cocktails and then to a bar for more drinkies and dancing. Eventually I would stagger home totally drunkies and/or get a taxi to stop at Mcdonalds on the way (which had awful consequences in the past when the driver went over a speed bump and my Big Mac Meal splattered all over the taxi's windows)

With Hubbie: Out for dinner, to the theatre and then for drinks in a nice bar.

^they both involve getting ridiculously drunk lol

Am going out with my friends for the first time since having Poppy on Thursday... to a Beyonce tribute night! Dinner and to watch "only-messing beyonce" (that's what I call her) :haha:

Ha, those people at the rave look like all my mates :blush:

Scampie, 9 nappies will set you up perfectly. If you decide you don't want them all you could sell them on here.

I couldn't possibly say how my nights out were before albert... post albert it'll just be one drink in the pub!

"All the single ladies! All the single ladies":happydance:----> Im in Beyonce mode now. Me and Poppy are doing the hand thing... you know from the video? Except we are singing "All the single babies, all the single babies. If you like it then you better put a dummy in it..." ---> you get the point. She finds it very amusing! Hubbie on the other hand is thinking... "what did I marry?" and " she is turning my baby into a Diva" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->