The Ramblers

Yeh lets not get into nights out, lol! Messy is the word for it. Even post Sam! I soon learnt that babies and hangovers dont mix thought, lol. Was only 16 when i had Sam so i hadnt quite learnt that back then. Obv i didnt have him at night while i was still fecked! No idea when my next night out might be! Actually i lie, lol! Next saturday. SIL (Still call her that even though me and FOB were never married nor are we together, but shes family and needs a title, lol) Is babysitting as its my nans birthday party. More fun than it sound to be honest! Its in a pub with karaokee n food and beer so im good, lol! Last party she tried to have all went tits up. Her hubbies girls were there (All adults) And after we sung happy birthday to nans hubby, who has been around for ages so we call him grandad and my mum calls him dad, we sung happy bday grandad/dad and 10 mins after his kids went nuts. Tried to beat the shit out of my nan! Oooh it had never been so hard being pregnant! Id of smacked that bitch to the floor if i werent i tell ya! Not normally violent, but trying to punch a 65 year old woman cos someone shew their appreciation for your family, bang out of order!

As for the nappies, ive paid for 3 and asked them to hold the other 6 till ive tested them. I wanted to buy some flips to be honest. Asked if i can wait to see how i get on with the ones i bought, and if they are no good, i said i will pay their fees but cancel the order if thats ok with them. Will see what they say. But we will oficially be in cloth by thursday at the latest...Woohoioo!

Yeh lets not get into nights out, lol! Messy is the word for it. Even post Sam! I soon learnt that babies and hangovers dont mix thought, lol. Was only 16 when i had Sam so i hadnt quite learnt that back then. Obv i didnt have him at night while i was still fecked! No idea when my next night out might be! Actually i lie, lol! Next saturday. SIL (Still call her that even though me and FOB were never married nor are we together, but shes family and needs a title, lol) Is babysitting as its my nans birthday party. More fun than it sound to be honest! Its in a pub with karaokee n food and beer so im good, lol! Last party she tried to have all went tits up. Her hubbies girls were there (All adults) And after we sung happy birthday to nans hubby, who has been around for ages so we call him grandad and my mum calls him dad, we sung happy bday grandad/dad and 10 mins after his kids went nuts. Tried to beat the shit out of my nan! Oooh it had never been so hard being pregnant! Id of smacked that bitch to the floor if i werent i tell ya! Not normally violent, but trying to punch a 65 year old woman cos someone shew their appreciation for your family, bang out of order!

As for the nappies, ive paid for 3 and asked them to hold the other 6 till ive tested them. I wanted to buy some flips to be honest. Asked if i can wait to see how i get on with the ones i bought, and if they are no good, i said i will pay their fees but cancel the order if thats ok with them. Will see what they say. But we will oficially be in cloth by thursday at the latest...Woohoioo!

omg!!!!! that's awful. Some people...

Susie, how could you say we are bonkers? All the single babies :haha: love it

I'm hoping once i've got expressing regularly i'll be able to have the odd night like i did before... or weekend i should say. They were never just one night. I did go to a rave for new year but i was pregnant and couldn't really enjoy it that much!

Random.. but Poppy is so bloody cute! :cloud9: We are all so lucky, I know a couple of women who are finding it hard to get pregnant. I'm so grateful.

I've been a little worried today... my period is late-had some cramping a few days ago, and a little spotting but thats exactly the same/feels the same as when I first felt I was pregnant with Poppy and lead me to take a test.

Susie, how could you say we are bonkers? All the single babies :haha: love it

I'm hoping once i've got expressing regularly i'll be able to have the odd night like i did before... or weekend i should say. They were never just one night. I did go to a rave for new year but i was pregnant and couldn't really enjoy it that much!

:haha: You are all BONKERS lol... normality is overrated anyway.

Random.. but Poppy is so bloody cute! :cloud9: We are all so lucky, I know a couple of women who are finding it hard to get pregnant. I'm so grateful.

I've been a little worried today... my period is late-had some cramping a few days ago, and little spotting but thats exactly the same/feels the same as when I first felt I was pregnant with Poppy and lead me to take a test. I'm thinking implantation bleeding/cramping. Im probably wrong but... you never know.

I've had cramping too. I should be infertile atm but i'm a bit worried. Would it be your first visit from AF?

I've been a little worried today... my period is late-had some cramping a few days ago, and little spotting but thats exactly the same/feels the same as when I first felt I was pregnant with Poppy and lead me to take a test. I'm thinking implantation bleeding/cramping. Im probably wrong but... you never know.

I've had cramping too. I should be infertile atm but i'm a bit worried. Would it be your first visit from AF?

No Ive already had a period last month. It was totally normal.... It's probably just a weird post-preg thing, but now I'm late. I just feel exactly like I did a few weeks after Poppy was conceived. Buying a pregnancy test tomorrow...Think it will be negative though...

Just concerned for two reasons..

- I got pregnant very quick with poppy. Came off the pill one month and was pregnant the next.

-and always think of my mum, who got pregnant with my brother not long after giving birth.:wacko:

Ooops. It would be lovely to have two close together though!

I've just posted a poll in baby club if anyone wants to answer :)

I had weird implantation feelings a couple of weeks before i came on last time, then had a perios with absolutely no feeling like i had before. No bloated feeling nothing! When i had sam i went to the docs thinking i was preggers cos i was late! You can imagine the docs face....16yo turning up with 10 week old baby worried she is preggers again! I wasnt, i was just paranoid! Felt similar but it was just my insides sorting them out i presume.

We will see.....I'm really paranoid now about trusting pregnancy tests though as the first one I took with Poppy was negative; only the second and third showed positive. Dopey, you know, i'd be quite happy if pregnant to be honest.

Get a first response, they are meant to be really accurate. Blue dye ones are rubbish!

Awww, i'm hoping you are now :)

Get a first response, they are meant to be really accurate. Blue dye ones are rubbish!

Awww, i'm hoping you are now :)

:hugs: I will let you know.. Going to definitly take test tomorrow. I really don't think I am......but I'd like Poppy to have a little, sister/brother in the next few years. I bet AF comes properly tonight and Im gutted. :haha:

To be honest i'd feel the same. Even though i'm on my own my biggest worry would be that my body wouldn't cope so soon after A!

To be honest i'd feel the same. Even though i'm on my own my biggest worry would be that my body wouldn't cope so soon after A!

I know that feeling. But I thought our bodies are best prepared for a baby after birth.

At this point I think, get another baby out within a few years before I change my mind :haha:

OMG, what a dick! Had an amazing night as my neighbours have been round...But im still awake! Now off to bed but im lookin at 3 hours sleep which sucks.

If you are hoping to be preggers Sue, then i hope you are right. Your body will cope just fine x Some people reel off baby after baby with no ill effects, often better than soms do when they leave a gap x It will be hard work having 2 so close together, but the hard work will pay off x

OMG, what a dick! Had an amazing night as my neighbours have been round...But im still awake! Now off to bed but im lookin at 3 hours sleep which sucks.

If you are hoping to be preggers Sue, then i hope you are right. Your body will cope just fine x Some people reel off baby after baby with no ill effects, often better than soms do when they leave a gap x It will be hard work having 2 so close together, but the hard work will pay off x

It's not so much that Im hoping...and I definitly wouldn't plan to be pregnant so soon again, it's just that If I was, I wouldn't be devastated or anything. :)

I just read that back and it sounds like im calling you a dick! I promise you i was calling myself a dick for still being up, lol! My neighbour put hispizza on my table and its left a horrible huge mark...Grrr!

mornin ladies! I missed all the converstation again! I really need to start stayin up later! I hope u get the result you want susie! The only test that showed positive for me was the clear blue digital! Ive never been to a rave either. Im not a cocktail person though! Im quite happy in a pub with a pint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->