The Ramblers

Hiya

Susie im really excited for you, have you done a test yet. I did one a few days ago still neg but no period so I dont know what is happening, like you I got preg straight after coming off the pill but I think it will take us a really long time to concieve next time.

Why do they call human eggs eggs, makes me feel like a chicken

It's negative! PHEW! The more I thought about it this morning, the more I realised how hard it would be to have another baby now. In a year or two will be better.

Also, glad it's negative because I'm not strong enough to pick my husband up from the floor. :haha:

I'm off out for Sunday lunch now! See you all later. x

hehe Oh doesnt like using condoms and thinks he can pull out, I did point out it can still happen

If we all got pregnant again could we still have mat pay

Im losing track of who thinks they r preggers and who doesnt, lol!

Would someone please come andc find some space to put all of finns clothes for me? Ive run out of ideas and my dinging table has other requirements :(

Haha! They are folded, just need some drawets to put em in :)

I got some cheap under bed storage things from Argos that have served me well... i'd have been drowning in babygros by now if it wasn't for them!

I have a divan with 4 drawers i which are full, lol! I have 2 sets of 4 draws which are full and 2 large draws under my wardrobe which are full and a wardrobe crammed full! Oh i wish i had 3 bedrooms!

Guess what...I have a sewing machine..Woohoo! Now gonna see how the gubbins go together and see what i can come up with. Probably not alot before Finn wakes up, lol!

Glad you got what you wanted susie :thumbup:

Im the same Gem i have no room anywhere to put stuff! Whats the dining roon table meant to be for again! lol :haha:

:hi: I don't think i'm preggers!!!!or should i say i know im not!

Well my first attempt at making a bandana bib failed, lol. Its to small :( My sewing machine skills r second to none though...Not, lol! We shall put the first one down to experience and try again, lol.

I just got finn his jumperoo on Ebay woot! £46 so not bad. Nearly done spending, lol! Lets just hope i can recoupe some of it when he is done with it all.

Bargain!

At what age can they go in a Jumperoo Scampie?

Morning all! Hope everyone got a good nights sleep. Poppy has been restless all night :D I'm knackered now. Anyone good any nice plans for today? :hugs:

Morning, my plans today consist of going to saisburys. Im really sad

Rhys has been sleeping 8 hours a night for a while now, its gonna be a shock if he changes

Morning Missy. I like a nice shopping trip to Sainsbury's, but I just like to hover around the cake counter.

Poppy usually sleeps about 8 hours at night too (lucky aren't we?)- that's why I'm so tired. Think it's because she had loads of naps yesterday while we were out.

Don't know what I'm doing today. I might just have a lazy day as my weekend was busy. Not that it will be lazy as i've got lots of housework to do. :growlmad:

Hubbie has done his back in too. He has just gone to get checked at a walk in centre. So I guess I'll have two babies to look after today.:shrug: I don't mind though because he always looks after me.

Im really sad cos I like sainburys nappy sacks with are 9p for 100 normally but are now
4p, so thats my top tip lol

Rhys is deffo in more of a routine now, has 5-6 bottles a day, 2 naps, loves bath time and falls asleep between 9 - 10 oclock so I am really lucky

Im really sad cos I like sainburys nappy sacks with are 9p for 100 normally but are now
4p, so thats my top tip lol

Rhys is deffo in more of a routine now, has 5-6 bottles a day, 2 naps, loves bath time and falls asleep between 9 - 10 oclock so I am really lucky

4p! I might treat myself to five packs now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->