The Ramblers

I love pendulum. Saw them at download and wandered into a pit. Lasted 10 mins and had to crows surf out. Lost my fags doing it :(

We wont have that much fun hun cos we are sitting no standing room left

How would you describe them guys

Ummmm.... i dunno. Kev just said drum and bass dabbling in a bit of dubstep

Yes the early stuff was dance but im not sure what they are now, Oh got me into them

Haha! Least u got out!

Ive been buying nappies again :( Bad me, lol. Got some kushie ultras. Didnt hasve time to check them out before i bid on them so no idea what they are like, lol. they ar new, 3 for £14 including delivery so if i dont like them ill just sell em. Got 9 mins left on some one life cotton nappies as well. They are new too :D

Gem i would definitely recommend getting an issy bear. They're expensive and on the bulky side but they are SO pretty and the inserts are mega absorbant.

The bulky thing is what im trying to avoid to be honest. Id prefer slim fitting to pretty :D I got some motherease bamboo inserts the other day. Put them in the wash l;ast night 4 times in a row, with all my other inserts and nappies to try get the absorbancy up. They are so much thinner than the inserts i have right now. Gonna try using them with one of my ebay cheapies with poppers, as the popper ones seem to fit better than the velcro somehow. We have a rather smexy cow print one, lol. Some of the ebay cheapies are actually really nice. Just trying to find some thin inserts which are absorbant.

The pop ins seem to have come out of the wash alot less crispy. They smelt like they had been washed with a bar of imperial leather soap :s

Preloved are sometimes a bit :sick: until they've had a good wash. It's why i always buy from the ladies on here because i know they've been looked after!

I think I'm done with this forum (bnb).... It's supposed to be about getting advice and support but :growlmad: some of these women are so bloody smug and patronising :hissy:

Hope everyone's having a nice evening.. I haven't read back over the last few pages :D

Susie I will be cruxified when they find out I have started weaning lol

Dont worry hun we still love you

P.s dont tell them haha

Whats been said susie?

Dont worry Missy, we wont breath a word, lol x

Whats been said susie?

Dont worry Missy, we wont breath a word, lol x

Nothing particular has been said to me.. and I wouldn't be arsed if it was lol :D I just find some of the opinions expressed (or the way they are expressed) annoying/patronising/smug etc.

Anyway, am off to bed. I want to finish reading my book! (It's only taken me 3 months to read it :haha:; I used to read a couple of books a week :shrug:

Night all x

Lol good luck susie x

Im off as well. Night guys x

Morning ladies! Well we are all coffeed and milked up, the kicthen is clean and dinner is in the slow cooker! Just need to spruce up the lounge and we r on for a lazy day with lots of cuddles to recover from our colds.

Im picking up my pet hair hoover today and im excited, lol. What an exciting life i lead, lol.

Should be weigh in day, but decided we best not go contaminate the oother lil creatures :D

Finn slept through till 6 which was nice. Just wish i went to bed at 10 like i was going to lol. Hope you all had a good night x

Morning, Rhys slept 10 till 8 so is doing very well

Im not doing anything today either Scampie, just gonna try and do some cleaning

I realised that Rhys has almost doubled his birth weight

Finn was 7 11 so he has passed his double birth weight, lol. Apparently thats another one of the factors in deciding when to wean, when they double their birth weight.

I think this cold is putting finn off his milk :( Not sure if he isnt hungry, or if the blocked nose is stopping him wanting to drink it. I do hope it doesnt have any long term adverse effects which put him off wanting to drink from his bottle.

Naughty me, ive already had a bacon and mayo roll, and now im chomping a dairy milk, lol.

lol have you tried that new spots and stripes dairy milk

Good morning all!
Megan has been waking up all night! grr!!
Feel like a walking zombie today! lol
Megan is no way near doubling her birth weight yet shes got another 5lb to put on!
I'm just making my breakfast bacon cobs! yum yum!

gem and jo have you used this website? www.usednappies.co.uk

Morning Scampie, Missy and Jess! :hugs:

Scampie those newest pics you added of Finn on facebook are sooo cute. Hope his cold clears soon.

Missy, Poppy has doubled her birthweight. She was 7lb.4oz at birth and was 15lb.5oz a week and a half ago- she is probably way over 16lb now :D

Poor you Jess... How come Megan was awake all night? Maybe she is a really light sleeper? Did you give in and put her in your bed? :haha: I had sausages for breakfast (diet is out the window :dohh:); I HATE bacon!

It's hubbies birthday today, so we are off out for lunch later. Got lots of tidying up to do before then though :growlmad:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->