The Ramblers

Whats been said susie?

Dont worry Missy, we wont breath a word, lol x

I think its that long thread in baby club about SMA
ive just been having a nosey at this! Only on the second page and im bored already! There 120 odd pages! Id be there till next week! Why do ppl even bother posting stuff like that they know what reation it will get! Same old same old! Wish theyd change the subject im bored with it!:nope:

I cant wait for these colds to be gone. Finn is miserable and i feel drained. Tryin to care for an ill baby when u feel like shit urself is a mission! Alreeady sitting in bed, lol. Now yo get finn off to sleep. What nappies did you get jess?

I have no idea what that thread is all about. I just read the first 2 posts. I dint get what the OP was trying to get at, so i couldnt be arsed to read any more, lol. I feel in threads which have that many replies, people will no doubt of expressed the same opinion as i would 10 times over, so whats the point, lol.

megan is being right stuborn tonight. You can see she tired and when i pick her up she starts to fall asleep but as soon as i put her down she screams! (note to self! Just breath!) lol

Haha i was saying that to myself when standing at the till in tesco today. Finn was screaming the place down, but as i was about to get served i thought i wont pick him up, as im now going to have to put himn down to pack so ill just move quickly. (Picking him up wasnt helping, lol) AT that point the cashiers changed bloody shifts. The boy coming on took forever, then had to get permission to sell me wine. He then asked if i needed bags and took ages opening up 3 bloody bags for me! Grrrr! I so nearly shouted at him, but he looked scared as it was, lol.

hehe! I know that feeling! Why do they always take bloody ages when you need to hurry!

have you tried them nappies gem? Hows your stash coming along? Im already getting addicted!

He's gone now. He just stayed last night too because he had nowhere else to go. Glad i'll have all of my bed back now :haha:

Nah only bought them off Ebay yesterday. Thinking about buying the blueberry ones on here. that and the wee notions night nappy, i think, lol. At least i presume thats what WNNN means, lol. Gonna see what she will ofer them to me for. Shes got the blueberrys at 16 each and the WNNN at £14. Obviously i will need Jo's expert experience, but i think blueberrys are usually pretty expensive.

So far i have.....7 plain Ebay cheapies, 1 cow print ebay cheapie, 3 tots bots which i really dont like. They seem huge on him, im sure im doing something wrong, lol. Tried 1 with the fleece wraps i got today and he stayed nice and dry. Ive also got 7 close parent pop ins. Bloody hell im up to 18 with 3 on the way, lol. Possibly another 3 tonight as well.

Im finding the close parents a bit lumpy with all the poppers. On the back thepoppers seem to stand out like they would be uncomfy to lean on.

I also bought some motherease bamboo inserts which are really thin. RIght now i tend to reach for the ebay cheapies with poppers, with 1 ebay insert and 1 motherease.

What have you got so far Jess?

Blueberries are about 20 quid new gem. Always worth asking if the elastic is still good, the applix is still nice and sticky and that it comes with the bb insert! Would imagine it's ok if it is someone who sells regularly on here.

WNNN are night nappies :) apparently quite good too!

Glad you had a nice time Susie, what pill are you on

Loestrin 20 (combined pill). I was on it for years until we decided to have a baby. It really helps me as when i'm not on it my periods are a total nightmare.

Well ive got 3 ebay cheapies, them 2 cushie tushie when they get here, 7 tots bots bamboozels, 4 tots bots rainbow ones (not got them yet) and i blueberry minky wrap in cow print!
Not doing bad to say ive just started! lol

Albert is in sposies until i feel better and i was utterly shocked at the amount of nappies i have now they're all clean!

Loestrin 20 (combined pill). I was on it for years until we decided to have a baby. It really helps me as when i'm not on it my periods are a total nightmare.

I'm not sure which one to go on, I was on celest last but they all make me go bait weird

I'm not sure which one to go on, I was on cellist last but they all make me go bait weird

I'm hoping the mini pill is different than the rest as all the others made me very angry! poor OH! lol

Thanks Jo! SHe said they are not very slim fitting, which im trying to get away from. Think im just going to bite the bullet and get a flips day pack. Apparently the WNNN is huge. I have tots bots ones which i think will do the trick, but are also huge, so i might as well stick with them for now. Still havent braved the night nappy, lol. Since we got home he has been waking up at night with his cold, and weeing lots when he does. He slept till 6 this morning though, and wasnt soaking when i changed him, so maybe in a couple of nights we shall get on it x

You dont have any flips do you jo?

I forgot i also have a leopard print one on its way from ebay, lol. Bought a big leopard print fleece today from tesco for £4 as well. Did get one for £2 from asda, but im bored of the plain blue, lol. Time to make some more fleece liners :D

I don't have flips but i have the BG pockets which are pretty slim fitting. Flips are definitely on my list thoigh.

I was on the mini pill and came off it because i hated not having periods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->