The Ramblers

Thanks susie. Cant believe Poppy weighs that much, she doesnt look like she does :D Have a lovely lunch x

Have seen that site jess, but have never used iy. You found any bargains? Im gonna have a go at making my own, lol. By the time i get all the materials will prob be cheaper buying them, lol.

Whats the spots and thingy dairy milk like? Never seen it.

Jo is rather quiet this morning. Hope she is ok .

its not that nice hun, dont bother trying it haha

I have gone right of chocolate anyway

GOne off chocolate....Ill have your portion, lol. Saying that my addiction has certainly subsided since having Finn.

He is sat in his highchair now, playing with the front section off of a baby walker thing. He is bashin all the musical buttons, lol. Its lovely to actually be able to sit and play with him and know he appreciates it :D

I know Rhys likes one of his bears at the mo

Anyone got the little talking Alfie bear, Rhys loves that too

Morning everyone. I've just been reading that debate and now my eyes are bleeding!

FOB is still here... he's actually applying for a job!

Morning everyone. I've just been reading that debate and now my eyes are bleeding!

FOB is still here... he's actually applying for a job!

Dont read it hun, you will get sucked in haha

What sort of job

I commented ages ago because someone said that all BFers look down on FFers and i got well annoyed!

An analytical chemist - i'm gonna help him fill in the application form :)

I commented ages ago because someone said that all BFers look down on FFers and i got well annoyed!

An analytical chemist - i'm gonna help him fill in the application form :)

Thats good, get him out earning so he can give you money

It's in york but that would mean i won't have constant reminders of him and he can still visit :)

Morning Scampie, Missy and Jess! :hugs:

Scampie those newest pics you added of Finn on facebook are sooo cute. Hope his cold clears soon.

Missy, Poppy has doubled her birthweight. She was 7lb.4oz at birth and was 15lb.5oz a week and a half ago- she is probably way over 16lb now :D

Poor you Jess... How come Megan was awake all night? Maybe she is a really light sleeper? Did you give in and put her in your bed? :haha: I had sausages for breakfast (diet is out the window :dohh:); I HATE bacon!

It's hubbies birthday today, so we are off out for lunch later. Got lots of tidying up to do before then though :growlmad:

x

Yep i gave up! :blush: she still woke up loads though!
She isn't a light sleeper she just wants feeding all the time!
Carn't wait till she is sleeping better!
I think the 3 month without a full nights sleep is starting to catch up with me!

Hope you have a nice meal susie! and happy birthday to your dh!:cake:

I have decided I am gonna go back on the pill, still no period

Make sure you watch the videos on how to get a good fit with them. I got leaks all the time until i got the fit right!

okay ill have a look.
do they fit well on albert?
Megans slim but long.

They fit well now :) i got bad leg gape before i knew how to do it properly though.

I'm thinking about going on the mini pill!
I was looking at the coil but i don't plan on waiting more than 2 years before ttc again so thought it would be abit of a waste!

Anyone of you planning on having another? (obviously when you have got partners! unless you kidnap one for the night lol!)

I'm back on the pill.... :D

Which kind of answers your question Jess about having more kids. Eventually I want another baby in a year or two but :nope: not for a little while anyway.

And I had a lovely lunch thankyou Jess :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->