The Ramblers

Glad you had a nice time Susie, what pill are you on

Loestrin 20 (combined pill). I was on it for years until we decided to have a baby. It really helps me as when i'm not on it my periods are a total nightmare.

I'm not sure which one to go on, I was on cellist last but they all make me go bait weird

I'm hoping the mini pill is different than the rest as all the others made me very angry! poor OH! lol

I don't know much about other pills. I just started on Loestrin after my doctor recommended it and it was great. Just seeing how I go on it this time, and if I don't like it I can change, although I think it's fine so far.

Finally got Poppy asleep! Ive been trying for two hours but she has been doing her "not quite crying, moaning, groaning, unsettled" noise. It's not like her, but I think it's because her daddy has gone to watch the football in the pub and they havent been for their 7.30pm walk. He takes her for a walk that time every evening and it always settles her... not tonight though and she has noticed!! :haha:

Finally got Poppy asleep! Ive been trying for two hours but she has been doing her "not quite crying, moaning, groaning, unsettled" noise. It's not like her, but I think it's because her daddy has gone to watch the football in the pub and they havent been for their 7.30pm walk. He takes her for a walk that time every evening and it always settles her... not tonight though and she has noticed!! :haha:

They are little creatures of habit

Oh bless her! Daddy will have to take her twice as far tomorrow to make up for it, lol.

I just remembered, FOB left some money at his mums for the kids before i went on hol, lol. And i havent got my council incentive scheme thingy yet as i dont have a real invoice or receipt to send them. Im just gonna order the day pack :D Although was it flips that people said are gonna start comin out in patterns?

Jo is there a difference in absorbancy between stay dry flips and organic flips do you know? I know there is a difference in price, lol.

I haven't used them so couldn't tell you to be honest. I'd imagine the organics take a long time to dry :shrug:

Well reading around it seems the organics are better for night time as they are more absorbant. It still seems the stay dry last a good 4 hours during the day though. I dont think he has ever been in a nappy that long apart from bed time. Gonna go for the stay dry pack then get 1 organic insert as well. Apparently the stay dry are alot more slim line as well.

Have you got your personalised nappy yet Jo> I want piccies, lol.

Sounds like a good idea!

Yep, here it is!

https://i.imgur.com/XIRDQ.jpg

Sounds like a good idea!

Yep, here it is!

https://i.imgur.com/XIRDQ.jpg

Maybe he will be a future Einstein!

^does that even make sense?... (my wording not the formula) I just reread it, and I'm not sure :shrug: Seems wrongly worded to me.

I've been meaning to ask..

So I kind of get all your names e.g Dopey Jopey, and obviously Jess, Janiepops etc etc but Scampie how about your name? Does it refer to anything? Ive been meaning to ask for a while.. :D

Susie, he is named after albert einstein and max planck :thumbup:

DopeyJopey was my nickname all through school Jo P (there were two others called Jo) turned into Jopey and then dopey rhymes! I'd actually wondered why gem had scampie too!

Susie, he is named after albert einstein and max planck :thumbup:

Ahhhhhhh..... that's fab! Bet he will be just as clever! :winkwink:

DopeyJopey was my nickname all through school Jo P (there were two others called Jo) turned into Jopey and then dopey rhymes! I'd actually wondered why gem had scampie too!

"Jopey/Jo P"--> now I get it :dohh:

And hopefully Scampie can enlighten us when she comes back online. :D

It took me ages to figure out that said jopey, lol. When i said it in my head it was always dopeyjoey, lol.

Scampie has been an internet nickname ive used since i was about 14. Scampie was my pet rat, lol. She was gorgeous! pwetty and cream with a little pink nose. She was teeny and felt all silky, lol. She used to go all over the place with me, haha! Till a cat ate her :( All i found was her little meat free leg bone :( Poor scamps

It took me ages to figure out that said jopey, lol. When i said it in my head it was always dopeyjoey, lol.

Scampie has been an internet nickname ive used since i was about 14. Scampie was my pet rat, lol. She was gorgeous! pwetty and cream with a little pink nose. She was teeny and felt all silky, lol. She used to go all over the place with me, haha! Till a cat ate her :( All i found was her little meat free leg bone :( Poor scamps

That's so sad.....Poor Scampie!!!!!

"All i found was her little meat free leg bone" :cry: You have a way with words! :rofl:

Lmao. Well after i had Sam, the rats got relgated to the garage. I opened the door and a cat came running out. I knew Scampie could get out of her cage, always had been able to, but she never went far. I presumed she was in hiding from the cat and there were alot of places she could hide that i couldnt get to :( Normally she would come back to her cage as soon as i went into the garage if she was out having a roam, but she didnt all day :( I decided it was time to empty the garage and look for her. Well i found a bit of her :'( I even buried it, lol. And the worst thing was, her daughter bob witnessed it all :( Luckily for her she was to fat to fit out of the lil hole in the cage so was safe inside watching her mummy get munched :(

Lmao. Well after i had Sam, the rats got relgated to the garage. I opened the door and a cat came running out. I knew Scampie could get out of her cage, always had been able to, but she never went far. I presumed she was in hiding from the cat and there were alot of places she could hide that i couldnt get to :( Normally she would come back to her cage as soon as i went into the garage if she was out having a roam, but she didnt all day :( I decided it was time to empty the garage and look for her. Well i found a bit of her :'( I even buried it, lol. And the worst thing was, her daughter bob witnessed it all :( Luckily for her she was to fat to fit out of the lil hole in the cage so was safe inside watching her mummy get munched :(

OMG! Was Bob traumatised????

Wait a minute.... "her daughter Bob" ???? Was this a tranny rat daughter???

Lol. Bob was a random thing we used to shout when we were young. Re-ee-wind, when the crowd say BOB selecta!

Not sure why the girl got called bob, she had 5 boys and 5 girls, lol

I had another female one called skid as well. She looked like someone had used her to wipe their arse, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->