The really nice thing about pregnancy is....

lau86

Reaction score
I now sleep like a stone!

Oh and of course I'm growing a beautiful baby

What's yours?

Knowing you have a little life growing in you, getting a bump to show off, feeling the first kicks. Hoping it's only 1 this time so it won't be as painful and full of complications and I can enjoy this pregnancy!

Dressing that bump! Glowing skin! And of course most importantly knowing you have an actual living growing human being inside of you that you will get to feel move and one day hold!

movement.
And having an excuse to put my feet up at the end of a long day.

Having people treat you like you're precious treasure. Because you sort of are :cloud9:

I wake up everyday hopeful and excited for the future. No matter how bad my day is, I'm happy to still be pregnant. Even when I'm doing nothing I feel like I'm doing something :)

Pregnancy is the only time my belly gets bigger and I'm actually happy about it lol xx

Nothing in 1st tri - sorry

Feeling baby later on; nothing beats that.

Loving someone so much, but not yet knowing who they are! And feeling kicks! :happydance:

Err still waiting ;-)
I loved scans, the kicks and reading to my bump, I hated the rest of pregnancy but then I had a fairly bad one last time. I got the most gorgeous little boy out of it though, that made up for everything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->