The really really sleepy tired snoozy thread for 1st trimester mums to be

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by rainbowzebra2, Apr 17, 2009.

1. rainbowzebra2

rainbowzebra2 Well-Known Member

Im wrecked, anyone else feel like they are on another planet at the moment? I cant even remember the end of my sentences anymore. Also hubby is out running (marathon training) and looking so slender. I feel like a dumpling. Grrrrrrrrr!

2. Duffy

Duffy Well-Known Member

I'm in a comotose state of mind myself, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, also my belly so bloated right now I keep wanting to work out, lol. Nope just some walking it all.

3. Rebaby

Rebaby Mum to 2 boys

I am constantly eating, or falling asleep on the sofa. OH keeps sending me to bed and i'll wake up in bed at 3am needing a wee and wondering how i got up the stairs and then i'll be wide awake until my alarm at 6am, twiddling my thumbs thinking about pregnancy and work and over-analysing my dreams!

Which of course means by that afternoon i am dozing off mid sentence again.

I think OH sometimes feels like he lives on his own, when i am not at work i am in the kitchen making food or in bed asleep! :rofl:

4. IrishBaby1109

IrishBaby1109 Kian's PROUD Mommy

Are you suffering from any insomnia?? I'm beyond tired because of it. I wake up usually in between 2am & 3am in the morning and I have the hardest time trying to fall back asleep. I went to bed last night, 9pm fell asleep at 10:30ish, woke at 2am and couldn't sleep again until 6am... but I had to get up to get ready for work at 7am. It was horrid, I called my boss and told him I was going to be late (he has known about my pregnancy since the 6th week, he's a really great guy and due to feeling like a slug told him so no one else would tell him before me...he has 3 kids and has been beyond understanding and sympathetic). I got to come in for 9:30am and now I'm hoping to leave a bit early to catch up on some shut eye...:sleep:

5. Duffy

Duffy Well-Known Member

Rebaby, LOL I think the sofa is are new bestfriends heehee.

6. ellie

ellie Mum to Kalden

oh rebaby and irishbaby thats me exactly too! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Definitely feeling like a slug ... yesterday i felt like i was drunk or something ... ever so slightly more awake today, but can't wait to go to bed!

7. jem_5500

jem_5500 Well-Known Member

Being drunk!! Thats whats its like u sleep sporadically crash loads during the day but still feel like you have the worlds biggest hang over! Unfortunatley without the aid of wine...traumatic I feel! :D

8. Wombat

Wombat Married mum of 2:)

I am so glad you posted this! I am the same!!
    And I also go to bed quite early, wake up at 2am needing for a wee and then lie awake till my DS wakes up at 7.30! Mad!

9. ellie

ellie Mum to Kalden

Very!!! and it's lasted about 3 weeks so far!

10. jem_5500

jem_5500 Well-Known Member

Te he:rofl:

11. Duffy

Duffy Well-Known Member

My tiredness has been a few weeks, blah..................

12. IrishBaby1109

IrishBaby1109 Kian's PROUD Mommy

Haha I find it so hard to fall back asleep so when I roll over and my "sweetie" is in my face making noises with his mouth in his deep sleep like he always does, it INFURIATES me. It's like he slaps his mouth shut with his tongue to his pallet, making noises with his cheeks, and his teeth hit here and there... omg I want to stab him in those moments... especially when he's rolled over facing me so it's right next to my head... ohh hormones are LOVELY! :rofl: I get so freaking mad I leave the room with my pregnancy snuggy pillow and a blanket. I went to the couch and watched Casper (circa 1995)... I was that annoyed!! :witch:

13. babystar

babystar Guest

i am tired. god damn tired..... if I could shut my eyes and sleep for the nxt 6 months it would all be gooood

14. caitlenc

caitlenc Mommy to Tiny Seahorse

OMG, I am exhausted!!! :sleep: And I wake up, usually around 1 am, and then keep dozing off and waking back up until time to go to work! It's killing me. And then I go home from work and take a nap, cuz I'm exhausted and nauseous by the end of the work day. UGH!!!!:hissy::hissy:

15. rainbowzebra2

rainbowzebra2 Well-Known Member

Yay im not alone :)
    My husband is wondering where his wife has gone - this strange, sleepy grumpy bloated girl is in her place. Im so grumpy at the moment, want to buy clothes - cant afford to! Trousers dont fit.....cant stay awake.....arggggghhhhh. This thread makes me giggle :)

16. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

im so tired but keep waking up in the night!! i fall asleep on the sofa every evening!! xx

17. rice.baby

rice.baby First Trimester!

Ohmygosh I've been forgetting everything lately. And I am SOOO tired! But I'm soo glad that I'm pregnant so I could really care less. :)

18. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

thats how i feel too, im loving all my symptoms!!

19. MissyMojo

MissyMojo Army Wife, Mam & BFP

i tend to be in bed by 10/11pm and sleep right through til 8:30 or 9am but still want sleep again from 3:30 ish hahaha

20. Marleysgirl

Marleysgirl Mum to a SCBU Warrior!

The constant tiredness is my only real symptom (luckily) .... I am *so* glad that I'm not working right now, I would be having such difficulty getting up early every morning!

I can't wait to move on to the "more energetic" phase ....