the returned

Lau88

Reaction score
Any other fans? I love it, going to be going insane waiting another year at least for series two.

I'm a huge fan. Didn't think I would enjoy a French programme so much but I can't wait for Sunday nights now. Another year at least is a long wait though :(

I was really surprised that I enjoyed it, I'm not usually a fan of subtitles. Having said that I cant see the English remake being as good.

I was really surprised that I enjoyed it, I'm not usually a fan of subtitles. Having said that I cant see the English remake being as good.

Not sure if they are doing a direct remake of this but did you see In The Flesh on BBC3? It was a 3 parter and has been commissioned for a full series. I really enjoyed it. It wasn't quite the same because it followed a full zombie apocalypse, really good drama though.

But getting back to the Returned. Do you think that the whole town is dead? It's very odd that Julie and Laure weren't able to drive out of town and why if the power has gone out and the dam is failing are the authorities not there? Why is Pierre setting up some sort of commune instead of the townsfolk ringing their local utilities providers and creating hell that the power is still off? Also why has Lena come back and reconciled with Camille but not mentioned the huge group of what are presumably 'Returned' people that she came across in the woods? Who took Serge in the water? Way too many questions and I have a feeling none of them will be answered on Sunday :nope:

I heard its being made into an English version. I didnt see in the flesh but I dont like zombie things I think I like the returned because it isnt a typical zombie storyline. I heard Lucy is like the leader of them and they take chloe as a sacrifice for them to leave so don't think they are all dead. Maybe it was victor that wouldnt allow them to go further so the others find them and we find out if Julie is actually one pf them like she suspects.

I've got them all recorded but not got round to watching them yet! I'm back to work next week after 4 weeks off recovering from an op and the weathers looking shite this weekend so I must watch it whilst I have time!!!

Ellismum it's so good! You wont regret it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->