The Sims 2

addie140910

Reaction score
Does anyone play? I play sometimes in my free time. I like creating stories for the challenges on MTS2.com. : ) (modthesims2.com).

Fun times. : ) I don't like the way the characters look in sims 3 much.. they look too pudgy to me like little dough people.

I love the challenges on MTS2.com :) They are a great way to be creative!

I'm a total addict. I used to do a lot of recolouring for TS2, mainly nurseries & toddler clothes funnily enough!

Iv just downloaded the free sims game on the iPad tonight. I doubt it's the same one but I'm loving it. I can tell I'm gonna be hooked!!!

I wish I knew how to recolor things and create things! Sims PE makes my head spin! So the only thing I know how to make is recolors of clothing.

I love the challenges because they are amazing creative outlets, (well mostly I enjoy creating a story for whatever the challenge is and taking pictures and such, and then putting it all together.) It is so much fun.

Right now my sim has 6 children. 1 Teen , 2 Twin Girls, 3 Triplets (Girl, Girl, Boy). It's funny watching her try to care for all of them, mostly the Teen who's a family girl takes care of the LO's while their sim mom is at work, but I am doing a challenge right now called broken and it's for that.

I don't know if I would be able to play sims 2 on something other then my computer. I like to use custom content and the money cheats (more or less) so that I can have big beautiful houses. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->