The Sitting Down For A Coffee & Chat Thread! :D

Abblebubba

WTT Sept '15 - #2
Reaction score
Okay, so i've got up and i have got Tyler-Jay dressed this morning, he had a bottle and played with his toys for a bit and he is now sat in the highchair eating some cheese and toast i made him with his juice! :baby:
& me i've sat down for a five minute coffee before he wants to do something else :haha:.
What are all you other lovelies up too? do you ever get five minutes for a sit down and a coffee? :D

Issy is currently napping so im getting some peace :haha: Complete nightmare last night, she wouldnt settle at all. Put to bed at half 6, fell asleep woke at midnight til about 4am. Im knackered! And i also feel crap cos of this cold thing that randomly started yesterday

Issy is currently napping so im getting some peace :haha: Complete nightmare last night, she wouldnt settle at all. Put to bed at half 6, fell asleep woke at midnight til about 4am. Im knackered! And i also feel crap cos of this cold thing that randomly started yesterday

Awe bless her!
but poor you hun, hope you get some rest just now as shes sleeping! Tyler-Jay slept well last night but thats why hes bouncing off the walls this morning :haha:- hes got a poorly mouth as he fell the other day and i need to get him to the Dr really but im snowed in! i cant even get my chair off my drive! i might have to get the Dr to do a home visit :-(, I hate having to be stuck in though- how's the snow for you?

Im really close to town so its not that bad for me but the roads are mad. i hope i manage to get to work on wed

I dont do coffee :p tea
yes i get 5min here & there.

im in bed have been since day, am not well :( im on about my 50th cup of tea lol

im in bed have been since day, am not well :( im on about my 50th cup of tea lol

:hugs: Awe hunnie i hope you feel better real soon, its the winter for you! makes everyone feel crud! :-(- i just cant drink tea..? i find it very tasteless hmm, :shrug:

i'm sitting down with a cup of tea! i don't have a little child though so i'm not included :( :rofl:

i'm sitting down with a cup of tea! i don't have a little child though so i'm not included :( :rofl:

Awe yeah of course you are! i bet you have housework that is staring you in the face saying "i will keep you busy" :haha:.
Or maybe your very organised and its all done in which case i take my hat of to you cos my house looks like a bombsite :rofl:

:lol: my bedroom is a tip, but the bf is asleep in it, so bugger waking him up to have an earfull :rofl: x

:lol: my bedroom is a tip, but the bf is asleep in it, so bugger waking him up to have an earfull :rofl: x

Mwahahaha! my OH will tell you! im so evil in the mornings :rofl: kick 'em straight up out of bed, im like "get up, get dressed make me a coffee! :smug:"
as he answers "yes ma'am" and wonders off :p

:hugs: Awe hunnie i hope you feel better real soon, its the winter for you! makes everyone feel crud! :-(- i just cant drink tea..? i find it very tasteless hmm, :shrug:

Thank you. My girls had something, like stomach bug mixed cold lol.
I have my tea black no sugar love it lol

I used to drink tea when i was younger but then once i had a cup of coffee one day i just couldnt go back! :lol:
I see in your ticker you're building your own house? wow! that must be stressful but lovely?...:hugs:

I don't drink coffee or tea, but I just take 5 minutes on here :)

I have all my housework done, my little man is of school today (he had been sick all weekend) :(
so he is lying on the sofa watching t.v while I have a little go on here and facebook :)

my bf grunts at me & nicks the duvet :shock: your lucky abblebubba! :lol: x

I have all my housework done, my little man is of school today (he had been sick all weekend) :(
so he is lying on the sofa watching t.v while I have a little go on here and facebook :)

Awe i dooo hope he feels better soon Mandy :D
I still have housework to do! my mum left me a huuuuge list, hoover, tidy, dust, polish ect LOL
Christmas is coming and it makes everyone go cook-cooo in my opinion :rofl:
i'm currently trying to block LO's access to our christmas tree :dohh: i walked in to see it on top of him the other day! so far he has to get through a buggy & highchair but i bet he will :lol:

CRWX- Im not lucky im just a suuper duuper biatch! :rofl: :grr:

:rofl: my little brother is pretty good with the christmas tree, when i was 14 i pulled it on top of me somehow though :dohh:

I used to drink tea when i was younger but then once i had a cup of coffee one day i just couldnt go back! :lol:
I see in your ticker you're building your own house? wow! that must be stressful but lovely?...:hugs:

ive tried coffee many times i still cant stomach it lol
1 day something might click:haha:
im not doing it, i dont have the skills :p
Its being bulit on estate you know what i mean? new home all that? lol

Right thats it!!!! :grr:
Coffee ruins my life! thats my third wee since i drank that cup of coffee why do i do it to myself? :dohh: I love coffee but it makes me wee for england :-(
& thats my second pooey bum ive changed on LO this afternooon - really how can they poo so much? :shrug:

Right thats it!!!! :grr:
Coffee ruins my life! thats my third wee since i drank that cup of coffee why do i do it to myself? :dohh: I love coffee but it makes me wee for england :-(
& thats my second pooey bum ive changed on LO this afternooon - really how can they poo so much? :shrug:

My oldest who is being potty trained had funny stomach other week 3 days in a row was poo spread around the living room :sick: lol

Awe i dooo hope he feels better soon Mandy :D
I still have housework to do! my mum left me a huuuuge list, hoover, tidy, dust, polish ect LOL
Christmas is coming and it makes everyone go cook-cooo in my opinion :rofl:
i'm currently trying to block LO's access to our christmas tree :dohh: i walked in to see it on top of him the other day! so far he has to get through a buggy & highchair but i bet he will :lol:

CRWX- Im not lucky im just a suuper duuper biatch! :rofl: :grr:

Thank's hun :)

he's feeling alittle better now, he's lying playing the xbox lol

I have most of my christmas cleaning done thank god, just a few more washes to do and thats me :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->