The Sitting Down For A Coffee & Chat Thread! :D

Pretty good thank you! Can't wait for Christmas. 3 more sleeps to go!
How are you hun?

awww! i'm not excited :lol: my little brother is running around like 3 MORE SLEEEEPS! but he's only three :rofl: I'm okay :) just eating a yogurt that is dead nice :shrug: :lol:

Aww that's cute lol. I hate yoghurt! I like your signature - what's that from?

This is more like ice cream, i don't know :lol: & it's from tumblr hun, i saw it; liked it & put it as my siggy :) x

thanks sweetie :kiss: i thought it was very true! xx

Heya girlies!
Sorry i was absent from recent discussions :haha: i was out drinking last night for the first time in aaaages :drunk:
Maybe one too many double vodka redbulls? :rofl:
but my yunger sister had Tyler-Jay until my OH and i got back home so that was nice of her :D
How are we all today?

Aww that's a shame lol. Is it nice in Welwyn Garden City? What's the weather like there? We finally have snow! And a lot of it too! It seems to be freezing as well, so it's going to be lethal tomorrow!
I'm good thank you. LO seems to have a bit of a bug though, bless him. How are you? x
I know in a way it is a shame because hertfordshire doesnt have a lot to give or very much potential tbh, but Northampton was lovely while i was up there and i went for scans at the hospital up there so it was nice that also my dad was only 5 mins away, but unfortunatly it just wasnt me :shrug:
Home is where the heart is you know? & my heart was back in hertfordshire where my friends were and my FOB who at the time i was in a 6 year relationship and i missed him :rofl: [goodness knows why!]
Welwyn garden city has snow quite a lot of it too, but most of its turning into to ice!!!! so roads are absoloutly leathal :-(.

:wave: I haven't slept allllll night :cry:

I've been being really sick & feeling run down & the boyo decided to end it last night :dohh:

Just been really teary all day! Saw a side to him i didn't think he had, corrrr :shock: on the plus side, i'm in bed watching a nice film :) xx

thanks sweetie :kiss: just a bit xshocked!! x

Morning everyone!
okay so im having my cuppa coffee
Tyler-Jay was asleep until 10 this morning
so i had a very relaxed morning
Whats everyone up to today?

Abbey :flower:

Hi ladies :hi:

It's 7:54 am here....sitting with a cup of iced coffee waiting for the work day to begin. How are we all?

Im just sitting down with a cup of tea and some chocolate :) Michael is sleeping at the moment.Yay!lol.xxx

:wave: woah, reading my posts from december, so much has happened since lol! How are we all? xx

Evening girls
sorry i left you all in lerch earlier
i had to go out ands view a property
as we may be moving soon so going to
be very busy

Then i went to the park with Tyler-Jay
and now hes sleeping and im having a cuppa
how are we all?

Abbey :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts