The Sitting Down For A Coffee & Chat Thread! :D

for me it still feels like morning, I got up at 11:30 as lo had me up in the night and i had bad period pains too so DH been doing the duties. The bath leaked this morning too and soaked the kitchen ceiling, so we've had to fix that, so may get out soon! Only had one bit of toast to eat and two teas since getting up:(

Christmas cleaning? no one informed me of such obsenities!! :rofl:
Im sure its meant to be christmas presents & Drinkies and foooooood! :D
My OH can be ill and then miraculously the Xbox cures him! :dohh:
I'm glad hes feeling better though Mandy no good when you have a poorly LO

Okay my mummy bladder is not in my good books can santa bring me a better one cos i didnt do my exercises after giving birth :-(

Anyone still about for a chat? im feeling down tonight...:-(

I'll chat if you want? PM me if you want chicka xx

oi you SB! :cry: i'm not weird, IT WOULD HELP IT YOU DIDN'T NEGLECT ME!

:rofl:

It's because i called her a Slipperboot & inboxed her with a huge BOO :angelnot:

It was 'old' boot or something wasn't it :rofl:

ahh she's alright ladies, :thumbup:

no i'm sure it was slipperboot :( :lol:

only alright? pfft :sulk:

Awe haha, im glad you're around to chat, how have your days been? :hugs:

mines been snowy! I'm bored of it all now; going stirr crazy in this house, how has your day been :hugs:

mines been snowy! I'm bored of it all now; going stirr crazy in this house, how has your day been :hugs:
Awe lots of snow? we have lots of snow, i dont even want to look ou the window, its pretty but causes so much disruption :-(.
Mines been as good as a day in can be? i hate being inside i get very claustraphobic (sp?) - but i made some more chrissy cards with LO and watched some tele.

Awe lots of snow? we have lots of snow, i dont even want to look ou the window, its pretty but causes so much disruption :-(.
Mines been as good as a day in can be? i hate being inside i get very claustraphobic (sp?) - but i made some more chrissy cards with LO and watched some tele.

I've just noticed you live in Northampton - I live in Kettering! It's finally started snowing here (booo! as pretty as it is - I hate travelling in it!) and has settled a tiny bit. Will probably wake up tomorrow and there'll be loads of it outside!

I've just noticed you live in Northampton - I live in Kettering! It's finally started snowing here (booo! as pretty as it is - I hate travelling in it!) and has settled a tiny bit. Will probably wake up tomorrow and there'll be loads of it outside!

Hey!
Awe i keep meaning to change that i moved to Welwyn Garden City; Hertfordshire in the summer but my dad still lives in Northampton so i commute up there to see him i love shopping in the Northampton town the prices are a hella of a lot cheaper for nicer bits imo!! :D
Are you okay hun?

Hey!
Awe i keep meaning to change that i moved to Welwyn Garden City; Hertfordshire in the summer but my dad still lives in Northampton so i commute up there to see him i love shopping in the Northampton town the prices are a hella of a lot cheaper for nicer bits imo!! :D
Are you okay hun?

Aww that's a shame lol. Is it nice in Welwyn Garden City? What's the weather like there? We finally have snow! And a lot of it too! It seems to be freezing as well, so it's going to be lethal tomorrow!
I'm good thank you. LO seems to have a bit of a bug though, bless him. How are you? x

Good evening girly wenches :kiss:

You okay sweetie? :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"