The start of my BFP?? *UPDATE FRER PG 3*

emuuu

Were having a girl!!
Reaction score
OMG I was going for a shower and though 'hey lets poas' i'm only 9 dpo but I had a major temp rise this morning and I think I have a line!!! It faint but it has colour came up within the time I dont know what to think!!! in the picture its the bottom stick with the blue bit - I photographed it with my OPK's from this month for line comparison! So what do you all think??

Attachments

• IMG00166-20110605-1353.jpg
    IMG00166-20110605-1353.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 170
That pic looks crap sorry, its much more visable in real life :(

looks like a definite :bfp: Congrats!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I want to test again but I can't pee anymore!! lol!

I would hold it for at least 4 hours, and try not to drink any fluids, and eat salty things. This should help concentrate your urine so the hcg will be more concentrated and give you a better line. I would get a digi tho, that is a pretty good line for an IC

That looks like a BFP to me too! Test again!!!! x

Ooo, just saw this and had to pop in!! Looks like a BFP to me hunni, congrats!!:happydance:

:bfp: congrats!! Hope it gets darker quickly for you :)

I'd definitely test with FMU and something a little more reliable - sorry to sound like a wet weekend but I hate seeing faint lines on those IC's because according to them I'm pregnant EVERY TIME I use them! lol x

OMG I was going for a shower and though 'hey lets poas' i'm only 9 dpo but I had a major temp rise this morning and I think I have a line!!! It faint but it has colour came up within the time I dont know what to think!!! in the picture its the bottom stick with the blue bit - I photographed it with my OPK's from this month for line comparison! So what do you all think??

I do see the second line and it is looking very promising....:winkwink: I would suggest wait a day or two and retest with a more reliable test using FMU...Good luck, i hope it gets darker for you and that this is the start of your BFP!!!:thumbup::flower:

Stalking.... Lol, take an FRER!! :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->