The Start of Something Very Special!!

So sorry this round did not work out, but on to the next! I have heard GREAT things about FET!!!

I'm sorry to hear this cycle didn't work out. :hugs: But you have such a great attitude, I truly admire that!! Lots of luck for November! :dust:

I was talking to my neighbour (she's a nurse) across the road yesterday, and she thinks it didn't work as they took me off my low dose aspirin?? I was put on it by my OB last year (Aug) and then when it came time TTC in Nov 11 I fell pregnant and carried till 10 weeks, then again in Feb 12 carried till 9weeks. Here I go through IVF and have a perfect top grade embryo put in and it didn't take.

I am going to tell the doctor when I see him on the 23rd that I am staying on my low dose aspirin for the FET!!!

aspirin wont help (well, its debatable).... here is an article by my RE...(pg rates were lower!)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1175854/

So you get started on the 23rd?? when is transfer for fet??

Thanks for the article :) My OB is under the impression that I clot once pregnant :shrug: Once pregnant I am then I am also put on Clexane 40mg injections as well as low dose aspirin..

My FET transfer should be around Nov 15th :)

did they test you specifically? Maybe so in your case, I just saw you have had 8 mcs :(
Yay! We will be just days apart :)
I have had 6 perfect embryos and only 1 took and lasted until 7 weeks..... Who knows what really happens... It would be cool if we could see what is going on with our little embie once its put in!

I have had every test under the sun :haha: I was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease after my 4th m/c. My OB thought he would try the LDA to see of it did anything, which it did :shrug:

Checking on your news and I am happy for your positivity :hugs:

Glad you're being so positive! It's hard. But it sounds like the frosty will be very promising!!!! :thumbup:

Yay!! I wish I could get in sooner.. But at least I can start before seeing him which is great.

Never thought of that!! I have to call the nurse and leave a message and wait to be called back. I go in 10 days... I may call tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->