The Start of Something Very Special!!

hehe my mother is SUPER stubborn and refused medication and a surgical procedure she thinks she is a doctor and knows all LOL it does make things trickier and a tad embarrassing. hope all is well missred!

Well the meeting with surgeon went well, and my FIL has finally agreed to come and stay with us after his surgery. Surgery has been booked for Friday morning and the he will stay in ICU till they can take him off the ventilator.

Just got a call from my SIL who said that my DH Stepdad passed away last week :cry: He was installing an aircon and fell off the roof. I just wish 2012 would disappear already.

oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear about that. Lots of hugs to you and your DH. :hugs:

I hope the surgery goes well on Friday :hugs: I'm really sorry to hear about your dh's step dad :hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls :)

We are sitting at the hospital waiting for my FIL to come out of surgery..

Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: Hope everything went well with the surgery

Thanks girls.

My FIL is doing ok, one of his lungs collapsed overnight but they managed to reinflat it but putting a drain in :)

Glad to hear the surgery went as well as it could have :hugs: I hope he's recovering well.

Miss redknob I am so sorry for your loss

glad to hear your fil is doing better and FX surgery goes well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->