The Start of Something Very Special!!

Well DH and I spent 3hrs in A&E last night as all my symptoms seemed to disappear :( They did bloods and my level was 108334 but they couldn't do an u/s due to the public holiday!! I am so scared that something is wrong as this is how I knew I miscarried before :cry: Going to call the IVF clinic today and see if anyone is there..

I'm trying but it is so hard :) I called the labour ward and my OB is going to be there this morning so they are going to get him to ring me, just waiting for the call :coffee:

Thinking of you miss red. I hope that everything is ok xxx have you heard back from the clinic or your doc yet?

Scan went excellent, baby is fine with a HB of 148bpm :dance: also measuring a day ahead :)

Fantastic news!so glad you and bub are ok! Xxx

Thanks ladies, I was so scared but I am so thankful to have a great OB :)

missr-glad all is well with you and baby-glad you got the reasurance you needed! I am out of the country and dying for another scan....but I am holding in there until my 20 week scan

Great to hear from you Almost :hugs: Hope you are having a fab holiday :) You only have 2 weeks to wait :)

Well I hate brushing my teeth!! I have an electric toothbrush so I think it makes it worse :sick: I was so sick this morning and DH was so happy about it :haha:

Happy 7 weeks!!! I'm glad all is well with you and little one :hugs:

Glad everything's okay. :hugs: It's funny how feeling sick can be a good thing. Can't wait until I feel that way too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->