The Start of Something Very Special!!

I hope the nausea eases off soon so you can have something to eat :hugs:

Oh, yay for a personal doppler-thats amazing! And hope your MS eases up <3

Hi
Im also with Prof Chapman at Kogarah. I went there on Saturday and started on Puregon that evening. Got blood test booked for Wednesday to see whether to start taking the 2nd injection (cant remember what its called). How long were you taking puregon (or equivalent) for before you started taking 2nd injection aswell?

Prof Chapman and the nurse i saw are both lovely and explain things in detail - help you feel at ease.

Claire

how miserable? I hope you're feeling better!

Happy 9 weeks! I can't believe how fast it's going! how are you feeling today? :hugs:

Hi
Im also with Prof Chapman at Kogarah. I went there on Saturday and started on Puregon that evening. Got blood test booked for Wednesday to see whether to start taking the 2nd injection (cant remember what its called). How long were you taking puregon (or equivalent) for before you started taking 2nd injection aswell?

Prof Chapman and the nurse i saw are both lovely and explain things in detail - help you feel at ease.

Claire

Once I started my Puregon I did it for 11 days straight and I got upped from 150-300 after my first u/s. I only ever saw Prof for my first appointment and then I never saw him again!! I had Dr Andrew Kan do my egg retrival and transfers everytime as Prof was always unable which I was disappointed with, considering how much we paid, as we did PGD :( Dr Kan was amazing though. Sorry hun what 2nd injection?

I am feeling a bit beeter today but the heartburn is killing my life :haha:

glad to hear your feeling better, heart burn is a bummer :hugs: take lots and lots of antacids :hugs:

that's a shame that you haven't seen prof as much, hopefully he'll be present at your next appointment.

I don't go back to them anymore, cause I'm pregnant. I am back with my OB now. Once they get you pregnant they palm you off :haha:

booo! just turn up out of the blue :rofl: he has time to make up for!!!

any ideas on gender so far?

:rofl:

DH and I think it is a girl, the IVF clinic knows what it is but they can't tell you by law here :(

is that for everywhere over there or just certain parts?

that is a shame but it'll be a great surprise when he or she is finally born though :flower:

That is a weird law... I wonder what the logic is behing it...?

Ah how unfair is that! I'd go crazy if someone else knew and i didnt! As trgirl said, I wonder why they do it..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->