The Start of Something Very Special!!

8 weeks! Happy New Year to you and your family. Lots of health for all of you, but of course your precious baby and fil. :hugs:

Thanks girls :)

Sorry I have been MIA, just been really sick and when I'm not at work I am at home laying on the lounge watching The Walking Dead for the 2nd time (waiting for the 3rd season to be released in Australia)

DH and I had a scan yesterday 8+2 and bub is doing well, nice heartrate of 174bpm. Will try and upload the u/s pics when I get home this afternoon :)

Hooray for a lovely scan and heartbeat!!

I adore the Walking Dead. DH bought the comic book series.

DH also read the comics and said it was different to the TV series lol

Interesting. I started reading the first book but haven't gotten into it. Not a big fan of comics, but DH is :)

Me either HM :)

My DH just msged me and told me that he bought me a doppler (Sonoline B), what a good egg he is :dance:

He is a brilliant egg! Can't wait til you can use it and hear bubs heartbeat :cloud9: I used to use mine almost everyday, its addictive!

I had the same one, it works pretty well. I just found there is a lot of background noise sometimes, but when you find the hb it is clear enough.

Just be careful of a couple of things. First it is easy to pick up your own heartbeat, you can youtube some videos that will explain the difference between the sounds you will hear so you are sure it is baby you are hearing. Also you can pick something up around 9-10 weeks, but at that stage if the baby turns around you won't hear it, so don't get too scared, most of the time it doesn't mean anything if you don't hear it. It will get more consistent after about 13 weeks.

I bought mine at 11 weeks and found hb first time, was tricky though, took about half an hour to find!

He is a good egg! I am totally jealous of your doppler, how awesome to have!

It should be here on Tuesday :)

Had a bad night last night at about 4pm I was starting to feel really sick and then I couldn't stop throwing up till about 10pm when I went to bed. I kept trying to eat something or drink something different but nothing seemed to work :(

I hope you manage to get something down you and that you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->