• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Start of Something Very Special!!

Yeah we will probably find out the sex out our 16 week scan :) Yeah it's the IVF clinic that can't tell us the sex :)

Hope you are feeling well!! almost at the 3 month mark, yay!!!

Congrats on 12 weeks! And only 4 weeks till you can find out the gender!!!

Happy 13 weeks! :flower:

where is our update!! how have you been? :hugs:

Sorry V I have been so sick again :( but starting to feel myself again now. Had out NT scan which went well was told we are low risk :dance:

Also got our cot, bassinet, change table, tall boy, car seat and pram on layby as the baby shop we love has been sold and they had a massive sale on :)

Boo for sickness :( but that is great news about your low risk results :) and so lucky that you got all that baby stuff on sale!

I'm really sorry to hear you've been ill :nope::hugs: I hope it passes for you soon hun.

Glad that you're low risk :dance: that's great news about the shopping as well :D

which pram did you guys get in the end?

That sounds lovely :flower: I've heard it's a lot lighter to push than the V2.

It just glides V it is beautiful I can't wait to get it :haha:

Also forgot to tell you on top of being sick I have had the itchiest woo haa lol, found out that I had mild mild thrush and am group b strep positive :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->