• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Start of Something Very Special!!

That is too bad, I hope you feel better soon. :hugs: But congrats on the nt scan, and almost 2nd tri!!!

Congrats MissRedknob on the good scan!!

I have a question for you: You took aspirin right?? When did you start it for your FET?? My RE said we could try it yesterday b/c of the 2 unexplained mcs (I am kinda nervous to take it because I read confilicting information) but I want to get on it ASAP if I need it :)

So nice to hear from you Mo, hope you are doing well.

I started on Cartia (low dose aspirin) and Clexane 40mg (blood thinners) the day of ovulation! If you can get Cartia it is great it is the best aspirin on the market. I was only going to be staying on it for 12 weeks but my OB is now keeping me on both til the end. Really hope your FET works hun xx

I hope the itching goes away soon, have they given you something for it ? :hugs:

the buggy sounds like a dream :cloud9:

I don't know if I can get cartia here in the states but I will look and see :) thanks for the info! I'm also treating myself like I have the mthfr mutation (dr never checked) so I'm taking high dose folate, b12 and b6. Good thing is if I don't have it I will just pee the extra vitamins out but if I need them it will help a pregnancy greatly!

So glad your pregnancy is going well. I'm doing okay and met w/ RE the other day an the two miscarriages are I explained as all testing has been normal so pulling at straws now. We are doing a natural fet in march b/c dr thinks I respond badly to artificial hormones and that's what the issue was but not sure.

I am on antibiotics at the moment for the itch..

Really hope you next FET sticks Mo :dust:

AFM - got a call from my Dad this morning and my Nan had a massive anyarism to her brain. We were lucky enough to get to the hospital in time to say goodbye. It was so hard to sit there holding my Nans hand while they turned the life support machine off! This is the first great grandchild of the family and I am sad to know that she will never meet our bub :cry:

missred-I am so sorry for your loss-but so happy to hear you got to say goodbye!

and hey, you're in 2nd tri-woohoo!!!

Hey lady, miss updates on you! Still oding well? Gotta let us know how LO is doing in there !

Sorry hun xx I have been around just been really ill with ms still :( LO is doing well hoping to find out the sex on Monday :dance:

Aw, sorry to hear about that. Well I hope baby cooperates for gender! For some reason I thought you were yellow and I'm super excited you're finding out the sex :D

I don't think I could every be yellow.... waaayyyy too impatient! Can't wait to find out with you! :)

Good luck at the scan today! :dance:

I'm going to guess team pink :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back