• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Start of Something Very Special!!

omgsh, almost 11 weeks already...hope you are feeling well!!!

Did the first tri go by horribly slow for you? I feel like 2+5 is FOREVER until my first appointment!

Still feeling really sick Almost, having trouble keeping anything down except my cereal in the morning :( not even getting up to pee in the middle of the night cause of how much I vomit during the day.

It is going fast, but from 4-8 went really slow for me lol

I'm really sorry about the nausea :hugs: I hope it clears away soon, if not I know there are tablets the doctor can give you for nausea :hugs:

I was hoping to get some on Wednesday but right before I saw my OB he got called to an emergency c section and so I got the MW who couldn't prescribe anything :(

That sucks, is he not able to fit you in between appointments? :hugs:

I can ring him and he will write me a script. I will be seeing him on Wednesday agin anyway :)

That's a whole week away nearly, I hope you'll be okay until then :hugs:

I hope it eases off, you are so close to 2nd tri and that will help too. :hugs:

oh, I hope you start feeling better in a couple of weeks!

Do you do another scan on Wednesday?

11 weeks!!! :yipee:

Girl, second tri is just around the corner for you! So exciting! :happydance:

11 weeks! Will you be able to find out the gender at one of these weekly scans?

11 weeks! Will you be able to find out the gender at one of these weekly scans?

They're not allowed to tell you over there, but I was thinking, surely with lots of scans they can't avoid scanning in that general area? surely if you just have a look and happen to see the gender bits (which is unavoidable) they can't do anything surely?

I thought the ivf clinic couldn't tell you (since they implanted the egg already knowing the gender), but I didn't think that applied to regular scans....

I thought the ivf clinic couldn't tell you (since they implanted the egg already knowing the gender), but I didn't think that applied to regular scans....

oops then I've completely misunderstood it lol :blush::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"