• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Start of Something Very Special!!

Thanks ladies :)

Sorry I haven't been updating, but I have been stalking all your journals :)

I am still stuffering from SPD and now quite bad heartburn :( but otherwise I am doing well. Haven't been up to much but looking forward to next weekend, going to the south coast to see my mum, stepdad and little sister for her 13th birthday. We have planned a surprise party for her so should be pretty good :)

Sorry for the discomfort but glad you are okay. Hope you enjoy the trip and surprise party!

I had heart burn really bad around the same point in my pregnancy, it lasted 2-3 weeks and then went away. I hope it's just a phase for you as well and that it won't return until late pregnancy, if at all.

Thanks for that link HM!

And wow, I am sorry youre going through that :hugs: I have horrible hip/tailbone/joint pain for the past 8 weeks so I kind of know what youre going through. Waking up is a nightmare and getting up/walking is horrific!

24 weeks :saywhat:
Hope you're feeling better and if not just know you have more pregnancy weeks behind you then in the future! Wow... 24 weeks :) how is nursery and doctors appointments coming along?

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, naughty me!!

We are renovating in a couple of weeks so the house is looking pretty empty as we are going to stay with family while a lot of it gets done. We are having a whole section of our floors ripped up ( we have floor boards throughout ) and replaced as they are very old, and also the kitchen has tiles so they are being replaced with floor boards as well. Then the floors will be sanded, stained and polished then all inside painted :) DH are so excited. We will then start working on the nursery :)

Getting excited though, only 6 weeks left of work :dance:

Oh it will be so nice once you are off of work, and once the renos are done. You'll have so much fun doing the nursery! Glad things are progressing nicely. :)

Nice! Thanks for the update. Hope the renovations go smoothly and that you sail through the remaining weeks at work :hugs:

Ooh exciting! Bet it will all look great once it's all done. Only 6 weeks, that will fly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->