• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Start of Something Very Special!!

I hope the renovating goes well :)

Happy 25 weeks!

How are you doing? Less than a month left of work right? How are the renovations going? Did I tell you DH and my dad are renovating the basement? Once it's finished it'll be like a second living room or a sort of recreation room.

Got a bad cold atm, but battling on :) The renos start on the 28th May, can't wait :dance: No you didn't tell me you were doing the basement up HM, how exciting :) Yep 4 weeks to go, can't wait very uncomfortable sitting at my desk these day.

I know 30 weeks is going to be here before I know it :)

Hope your cold goes away! A lot going on, baby will be here before you know it!

Happy 27 weeks!!

I hope your cold goes away soon :hugs:

Finally feeling better, but just have a runny nose hanging around :( It is starting to get cold here in Australia now and I love it :) Got all our nursery furniture, pram and car seat delivered yesterday. DH and I put the pram together and I love it, going to test the car seat in the car just to make sure it is all good but has been raining so haven't been able to.

Had may GTT and all good :)

Glad everything is going well, yay for baby things being delivered! Are you having a particular theme/decor for little mans nursery?

I am just so happy for you! And it is so weird to think it is winter then when it is summer here.. lol.

Glad you are feeling better.

I agree TR, its getting quite hot here!

How exciting to be getting that baby furniture/gear!!

yay for baby gear-glad to hear all is going well and coming along for baby!

Update ladies, had my OB appointment on Wednesday and Bub is laying in a transverse position :( OB said that he is also going to induce me at 38 weeks if he doesn't come on his own, so we will get to meet him 2 weeks early :dance: also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->