• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Start of Something Very Special!!

Update ladies, had my OB appointment on Wednesday and Bub is laying in a transverse position :( OB said that he is also going to induce me at 38 weeks if he doesn't come on his own, so we will get to meet him 2 weeks early :dance: Also I am back to weekly appointments, so will get to see him more. Also back to weekly appointment now till the end :)

I hope so :)

Forgot to add to my last post, booked a 10 day cruise with the family :dance:

Oh yea plenty of time for him to move. That is fun about the 38 week limit. :hugs:

oh yeah he can still move. so really... 9 weeks max to go? and very cool for the cruise, where yall going? i really could use a acation right about now...

Going around New Caledonia and Vanuatu :)

Going to ring my acupuncturist on Monday after my scan and see her about turning him :)

Hope the little man turns for you soon!

The cruise sounds like fun. :thumbup:

I'll be honest, I hadn't heard of those places and googled them. Amazing! I'm now planning either a feb cruise or next summer cruise. I hope your acupuncture person can help you, I've heard it helps I position baby!

Had a sicky yesterday as DH has Mondays off. Had our scan in the morning and our little man is now engaged :dance: After our scan DH and I went out to lunch at out favourite cafe where I am addicted to their Chicken, Bacon and Avocado triple stack club sandwich :munch:

After lunch DH and I went and looked at a car as we thought it was time to upgrade to a family car. Ended up buying a Mazda CX-9 GT (second hand). Picking it up on Saturday :)

Yay! All good news! That sounds like a great car, now you just need baby to get here.... but not too soon, got a little more baking to do in there!

That sandwich sounds really yummy!

So excited for you!!! He is going to be here so soon! :cloud9:

That car sounds awesome! :thumbup:

That is what happens when you come on here in the middle of the night when your baby is crying....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->