The Stress of TTC!

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
My doctor told me at my last appointment how so many ladies come in and cannot get pregnant that the test come back good but just no luck, she said as soon as they "give up" they come back pregnant (in a lot of case but not all) She said stress is huge of getting pregnant.

Easy to say but hard to do, my life alone is stressful but not getting pregnant after that first month or two sends you into panic and when it turns into years it feels like your broken or a failure every month your stressing its going to be negative but I want so badly to be wrong.

I'm with you 3 years of TTC the first year I wasn't so worried, second year I starting talking to doc freaking out, had a chem pg or early mc and then they were like oh you will get pregnant fast but NOTHING. A year later I decided to go for further testing and found a problem that was fixed by surgery, yet this month AF was due today but sometimes lingers to 30D so I have two more days to wait it out.

I realize that I need to stop stressing, its not going to make a baby grow any faster.. So think about this thought it gets me happy.

You stop stressing you start trying to enjoy life, enjoy sex with your love again and not be thinking about the position of your cervix, if those sperm are swimming. How nice would it be to not stress and yet become supervised when you get those TWO beautiful lines.

For me its been hard to not be upset but now I'm just trying to relax not getting to excited or worried unless AF doesn't show after a few days from when its due. Hence preventing stress from delaying it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->