!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

Guys- I just got my :bfp: this morning. Cheapo boots test at 18dpo.
We have been trying for #1 for 5 months and used soft cups for first time- BINGO!!
Obviously this is a tentative annoucement and praying that everything goes ok.
Sending you all oodles of :dust: and praying you will get your :bfp: either this month or in time for Valentines Day!!
:hug:
xxx

a big congratulations to you babe:happydance:good luck and i wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months:flower:

Congrats to Hitch! :happydance:

:hugs: to the girls who got the :witch:!

:dust: for those of us waiting to test still!

Hiya girls, just stopping by for a small and very confused update..I still dont knw if I got a BFP or if the witch is slowly arriving.
I tested yesterday morning with a FRER and got a very very faint line but it was there! usually i get a completely blank canvas and this was a pink line! (would post pic but it wouldnt show up on camera.)

But i have been light spotting just when i wipe on and off all weekend and today too. Am hoping its nothing bad but I am not going to get over excited until i have done another test later today or tomorrow morning. It may be I tested too early and its a chemical :cry:

So will update then on if it is a BFP!

:hugs: to all those who were found by the witch and :dust: to everyone still waiting to test! xxxxx

can't believe we have so many bfp! congrats girlies!!!!

I got my BFP on saturday :D :D :D i'm down for the 24th. thanks!

still sitting here in the tww and trying REALLY hard not to symptom spot.:haha:. loads of sticky baby dust to all and gigantic :hugs: to those the witch got or lost little beans.. let's keep up the good work with the :bfp:'s!!!

I know how you feel! Was at Wal-mart getting the little one some pullups today and I picked up a box of FRER. I seriously had to force myself (more than once) to put them back on the shelf. I knew if I took them home the box would be empty in a few days and my trashcan would be full of BFNs! :( Today is 9dpo, or 10 since it's after midnight lol (how pathetic am I?) and I have a couple of digitals left but I know it isn't even worth using since they aren't sensitive at all.

Good luck, I hope you are the 4th :bfp:

i poas when i was only 9dpo.. :haha: i of course got a :bfn: but wasnt really expecting anything else that early. i'm due af the 28th which is thursday so we shall see. i'm trying to save the last test in the bathroom for then but porobably wont happen!!:haha:.
congrats to the new :bfp:'s and hopefully alot more to come. sweet :hugs: to those who lost a bean or got the ugly :witch:!!

sorry i forgot to update you......AF got me earlier.....onto the feb. thread!

still sitting here in the tww and trying REALLY hard not to symptom spot.:haha:. loads of sticky baby dust to all and gigantic :hugs: to those the witch got or lost little beans.. let's keep up the good work with the :bfp:'s!!!

I know how you feel! Was at Wal-mart getting the little one some pullups today and I picked up a box of FRER. I seriously had to force myself (more than once) to put them back on the shelf. I knew if I took them home the box would be empty in a few days and my trashcan would be full of BFNs! :( Today is 9dpo, or 10 since it's after midnight lol (how pathetic am I?) and I have a couple of digitals left but I know it isn't even worth using since they aren't sensitive at all.

i poas when i was only 9dpo.. :haha: i of course got a :bfn: but wasnt really expecting anything else that early. i'm due af the 28th which is thursday so we shall see. i'm trying to save the last test in the bathroom for then but porobably wont happen!!:haha:.
congrats to the new :bfp:'s and hopefully alot more to come. sweet :hugs: to those who lost a bean or got the ugly :witch:!!

Same here Lil, am due for AF the 28th, took an FRER this morning and nothing...I'm slowly losing hope :(

I got my BFP on saturday :D :D :D i'm down for the 24th. thanks!

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Congrats to all of the other :bfp:

Sorry to those who got the :witch:

:hug: to those with :angel:

FXed for us still waiting to test!

I was due on the 21st but AF hasnt paid be a visit yet. I have been testing and getting BFN's. Ahhh so frustrating! I guess I am still in until the witch gets me?

Hann - :hugs: So sorry, honey!

im_mi - EEEEEEEK! :hugs: So freaking excited for you, sweetie! :happydance: YAY!

Hann - :hugs: So sorry, honey!

im_mi - EEEEEEEK! :hugs: So freaking excited for you, sweetie! :happydance: YAY!

Same here Lil, am due for AF the 28th, took an FRER this morning and nothing...I'm slowly losing hope :(

yeah i'm slowly loosing hope too. it's kinda sad really. i've set myself up with symptom spotting and yet i dont feel it.. well, not out till the :witch: shows up so we'll see.

Congrats to all the BFP's!! And big :hugs: to all the ladies who got a visit from the witch and to those who had to say goodbye :hugs:

Good Luck and FX'd to those still waiting (myself included!)

Im determined to wait for 28 high temps.. 12 dpo so 12 high temps so far. 6 days to go.. We'll see!!

yeah i'm slowly loosing hope too. it's kinda sad really. i've set myself up with symptom spotting and yet i dont feel it.. well, not out till the :witch: shows up so we'll see.

It's so stressful, when are you planning on testing? I have made up my mind not to test again until Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->