!@The Super Official January 2010 Testing Thread@!. 47 BFPs and six special angels

Well, got :witch: late Saturday after faint positives Thursday and Friday so I'm out again after getting my hopes up. :(

:hugs: hann

Congrats to the new :bfp:

Good luck for Feb for those who the :witch: visited.

Still waiting on AF / :bfp: here...

All updated ladies - if I have forgotten anything, please give me a gentle nudge - have new house brain at the moment, so things liable to slip through the gaps.

To those of you with No AF and :bfn: keep the faith - it can take time for you hCG to get going - to those of you with the :witch: in residence, good luck for next cycle :dust:

could you take off my bfp please had an early mc thanks xx

still sitting here in the tww and trying REALLY hard not to symptom spot.:haha:. loads of sticky baby dust to all and gigantic :hugs: to those the witch got or lost little beans.. let's keep up the good work with the :bfp:'s!!!

I know how you feel! Was at Wal-mart getting the little one some pullups today and I picked up a box of FRER. I seriously had to force myself (more than once) to put them back on the shelf. I knew if I took them home the box would be empty in a few days and my trashcan would be full of BFNs! :( Today is 9dpo, or 10 since it's after midnight lol (how pathetic am I?) and I have a couple of digitals left but I know it isn't even worth using since they aren't sensitive at all.

Good luck, I hope you are the 4th :bfp:

i poas when i was only 9dpo.. :haha: i of course got a :bfn: but wasnt really expecting anything else that early. i'm due af the 28th which is thursday so we shall see. i'm trying to save the last test in the bathroom for then but porobably wont happen!!:haha:.
congrats to the new :bfp:'s and hopefully alot more to come. sweet :hugs: to those who lost a bean or got the ugly :witch:!!

Same here Lil, am due for AF the 28th, took an FRER this morning and nothing...I'm slowly losing hope :(

yeah i'm slowly loosing hope too. it's kinda sad really. i've set myself up with symptom spotting and yet i dont feel it.. well, not out till the :witch: shows up so we'll see.

It's so stressful, when are you planning on testing? I have made up my mind not to test again until Wednesday

well i'm going to try to hold off as long as possible. i'm due af the 28th which is thursday so maybe friday or saturday. i was late for af in december by a week so it's hard to tell. i think by saturday if no af then i will test. good luck to you. fx'd!!:thumbup:

The witch got mea s well for the 25th. This clomid really messes with a person...

Well 11DPO here and ok so getting a tiny bit excited now just been to the loo and i have LOADS of pale yellow CM and my cervix is so high i can even touch it! Have to stay strong though and wait for sat before testing . . .

got my BFP !!!!! can you put me as bfp xxx

yeah my cycle buddy got her :bfp:!!!:thumbup: maybe it's a good sign for me!! congrats and have a h&h 9 months!! hope to join you in 1st tri soon.

sticky :dust: for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->