The surprise arrival of Archie Robertson 08/02/09 13 weeks early! Pictures attached.

Congrats dona. Wow, he is quite the fighter isn't he? He's beautiful!! With the way he's going, he'll be home with you in no time :)

Oh hun he's perfect and your so brave! What a little star he is, and so cute!!!

He's lovely and looks like a little fighter! Well done to you and your OH for being brave! :hugs:

Congrats on your little man.
He's beautiful, and looks like such a strong little guy!

Just spotted you and Archies birth story!

Awww he is sooo gorgeous! And is definately a little fighter!

Hoping he is going from strength to strength and will be home with mummy and daddy soon...:hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Emma.xx

Oh hun it brought tears to my eyes to read your baby story hun, Congrats on your beautiful strong little boy . You are a strong women hun and so brave, congrats again, everyday your little boy will get stronger and stronger, cant wait to hear when you have him home with you and your husband in your arms .

:hug::hug:

Awww congrats! He's adorable! He looks like he's doing well; such a strong little fighter! I hope he's home with his mom and dad soon!

Congratulations! What a shock it must be to be a mummy now!!!! All my love and best wishes to you all, he's adorable and a fighter!!! x

Oh wow babes!! He is beautiful!!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!! XX

Huge congratulations, is so adorable and a total fighter, I hope he gets stronger day by day, take care :hugs: XX

Awwww Dona, just noticed this thread, Archie is adorable!!!!!

Hope he is doing well hun xxxxx

Congratulations on your early arrival! He is lovely!
My little girl was born 7 weeks early on 1st February. We are still in SCBU - a very scary time with lots of ups and downs - but hopefully we will be home next week.
Please feel free to PM if you need to talk, cry or scream!
Kelly x

Gz hunn, hope your little man continues to fight and get stronger.

:hug:

Blimey what a little fighter you have there he is adorable.

TO be honest I am sitting at work trying not to cry... I am 27 weeks today and looking at little Archie just puts into perspective how big or little which ever way you look at it my little man is.

Huge well done and congratulations. :hug:

awwww congrats hun, hes gorgeous!!! i know how you feel with the heartache of leaving the hospital without your LO, my lil amy was born at 34 weeks and is still in scbu. they will be fighting fit and out before you know it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->