The Symptoms that Led to my BFP!

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
None :thumbup:

Honestly, I am 100% guilty of symptom spotting and I know a lot of you are too :hugs:. But I wanted to share that leading up to my testing day, I really didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. And I can say the same thing happened with my first BFP, that sadly ended in a mmc.

My point is, do not get discouraged if you don't have sore BBs, nausea or feel like AF is coming and don't get your hopes up if you do have all those things. Just roll with it and you will eventually be pleasantly surprised!

:dust: for BFPs!

I seem to be the opposite! My body has a complete meltdown when I am pregnant & I get every symptom there ever was haha. :flower:

Just goes to show that everybody is different when it comes to displaying symptoms (or lack of!)

I get every symptom go also.

Emotional
Angry
Headaches
Nose bleed
Smell increased
Sore boobs and gums
Leg pain
Yellow cm

The list goes on af is due Wednesday :)

Same here no symptoms at all apart from tender nipples when touched. I was convinced af was gonna come

my early pregnancy symptoms were just exaggerated clockwork PMS symptoms. the only difference that cycle was, i sneezed and had swollen breasts every day since conception(to this moment) and i had a metallic taste in my mouth. so i really didnt think i was pregnant but my boyfriend knew i was by 5th dpo.

None :thumbup:

Honestly, I am 100% guilty of symptom spotting and I know a lot of you are too :hugs:. But I wanted to share that leading up to my testing day, I really didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. And I can say the same thing happened with my first BFP, that sadly ended in a mmc.

My point is, do not get discouraged if you don't have sore BBs, nausea or feel like AF is coming and don't get your hopes up if you do have all those things. Just roll with it and you will eventually be pleasantly surprised!

:dust: for BFPs!

Hi again - I'm back in the 2WW with a very abnormal chart and lack of symptoms... can you share your BFP bbt chart if you temped?? My chart is making me feel out.

Hi starryjune! How are you?

I can share my chart when I get to a computer (on my iPad now), but it probably won't be very helpful. I didn't have any huge implantation dip and I caught a horrible cold so had elevated temps (low grade fever) for 3-4 days right around the time I would have seen an implantation dip if there was one. Once that stopped, I temped for 2 more days and they were still very high, higher than usual, but that was after I had gotten my BFP. I got my BFP at 10dpo, SMU. I started looking at so many charts and it was really hard for me to see a pattern with those that got a BFP. I think maybe it's more what is different than usual.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->