The terror and the joy

Wow! I can't believe it. I've been watching you post for a couple of months now, and you're the first person I've come to notice that has a BFP after a MC. Yay! You're in the over-35 club too, right? First one? Can you remind us of MC dates? We will be doing belly dances to hope you carry well and to term!! Also, be sure to come back and keep us updated. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Again.... just wow.

I'm not quite in the over 35's, I'm turning 34 in 6 months. I have two daughters 10 and 7. My son was born at 40+3 but died at 2 days old as a result of medical negligence. He would be 12 this year.

My miscarriage was April 21 so 7 weeks ago on Wednesday. I got my bfp 4weeks and 4 days later.

Thanks again to everyone ! :dust: I won't be going anywhere !

oh Smudge, many many congratulations, I am so happy for you.

Z
xx

Hi, I can't believe you are BFP so soon! What great news. Know that so many of us are living vicariously through your success. Keep us posted with updates over the next few weeks. We want to know when you hit 12 weeks!

OMG Smudge that is so wonderful! I've been away for a few weeks and I'm so excited to come back to the forum to this news for you. I think we MC around the same time. Here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy and hopefully we can be pregnancy buddies soon. :)

Well today was scan day ........

And it was good !:happydance: Little heart is beating away ! I'm about 7 weeks 2 days. As we all know, the worry doesn't ever leave, but for today it's a little bit better !

Wow smudge, the news keeps getting better and better. I'm so happy for you. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->