the things kids say

sarahdilan

Reaction score
Well mine at least.

Today my 12 year old told me to 'woman up and stop whining' he followed this with 'women want babies and spend the whole pregnancy moaning about it'
I've had a rough few days. Wanting desperately to clean the house but getting pains twinges etc every time I wanted to get anything done. Granted I have been a bit moany about it all. Dont think there woz a need for that little outburst from him tho. Cheeky little git.

Ha ha thats funny coming from a 12yr old!! Something my OH would say!!

Your 12 year old is strangely correct though! We do all want to be pregnant and then spend a lot of time moaning about it. :haha: (well I do anyway!)

That could have been ME as a 12 year old. At least you know said 12 year old is very introspective and intelligent...just maybe needs a little more empathy :) But they will learn over time that us women having said pregnancies are what brings their little smart mouths into the world!

Aw haha, as a PP said he's not wrong really, women do go on about getting pregnant then moan about it. But tbh, who wouldn't moan if they were in our shoes? (which happen not to fit due to our swollen feet:haha: )

On another note, my 5 year old nephew said to me today that I'm selfish for being 9 days overdue and keeping the baby to myself :shrug: he thinks I'm doing this purposely lol, the things kids say!

:flow: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->