The Thread of Anything But....

I saw a rescue greyhound over the weekend and fell in love!

Yes, they are really cute!

Were here are the demanded details :haha:

His name is Pan. One day I went to the vet to take my cat and I came out with the cat and a dog!! :blush: When I saw him I fell in love, the vet told me they were looking for someone to adopt him and I did! :thumbup:

He is my old boy now, he is almost 11 years, a lot for a Greyhound, but he is a big softie, very kind and affectionate. He does know ho to embarrass you though :winkwink: His favourite tricks are stealing people´s burgers and sausages. People think it is hilarious but I just :oops:

He is an absolute darling :kiss: 2 of my hooligans are part greyhound :)

Well back from fat club and lost nothing :( But didn't gain either :dance: The day before AF is due I'm grateful not to have bloated up and gained 4lb :)

Brought some drinking chocolate on the way home and DH is making me one now to have with a chocolate caramel square as I was getting ready to slap some of the women in the class tonight!

Ready :hugs:

Good thread... well for me, I'm sick in bed, boo... I'm actually not that sick - it's just a cold - but it's one of those head colds where you feel like your whole head is full of gunk. Deeeelightful!

Anyway, I'm taking a sickie from work, although I might have to go in for a meeting later on :nope:

In the meantime I am catching up on B&B and watching crap on tv!

Well back from fat club and lost nothing :( But didn't gain either :dance: The day before AF is due I'm grateful not to have bloated up and gained 4lb :)

Brought some drinking chocolate on the way home and DH is making me one now to have with a chocolate caramel square as I was getting ready to slap some of the women in the class tonight!

Yeah ,glad u are having a treat ,u so deserve it lovely,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I reckon that's pretty good right before AF is due - I usually put on AT LEAST half a kg around that time.

You go girl on that choc caramel square - my fave :thumbup:

Wendy, did you save your knickers? :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Knickers are still in one piece. :rofl: You should see the things that are on the stairs. Everything from toys to a wooden spoon(this was thrown from the bottom of the stairs). Its taken us hours to clean up so far and we havent reached the stairs yet or the swimming pool that is my bathroom after bathtime.

Wendy the stories of your DS always make me smile but then make me feel like sending you a bottle of vodka :)

I havent had a drink since ttc DS in 2009 but some days i could drink a crate. lol

Alright, I just didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but. . . .

My kids are driving me nuts :wacko:

My 2y/o DD is finally taking a nap. But I don't think she's feeling well. She spent the entire morning literally crying/whining or biting and pinching her brother.

My 6y/o DS ignores me. He is simply too busy playing with his toys to do anything I ask, "Take out the trash", "Carry this upstairs", "Wash your hands."

My 8y/o DS is terribly bored. All he wants to do all day is play video games.

Yes, they all sound normal, but sometimes they drive me crazy!!!

Bording school? lol

(((((hugs)))))) :hugs: I only have the one 21 month old and i am tearing my hair out most days. He gets up to so much. I secretly love it though. He makes me smile so much i forget about the state of the house and everything he has been up to until he goes to bed and its time to clear up.
Am laughing at your 6yr old not taking out the trash or carrying things upstairs. I have a 36 year old that wont do either and would love to sit and play video games all day like your 8yr old.

:hugs:

Sitting with a full fat, fully cafinated hug mug of coffee and a huge big piece of cake. Big brother UK has started and i am as addicted as usual. :)

I love this thread and didn't see it til now [taking a break at work] had a sh*te day...doing a bloody submission for Ethics for a new study. We have new staff..and some people just aren't as helpful/cooperative as others...so I am doing the submission in hopes of getting it approved in the next few weeks *sigh*

On a side note, sadly one of our federal politicians passed away today, from an undisclosed cancer...really sad, he was the leader of the opposition in parliment..I guess you would equate that to the Speaker of the House... at anyrate, a really somber day here in CA-NADA. :(

Sitting with a full fat, fully cafinated hug mug of coffee and a huge big piece of cake. Big brother UK has started and i am as addicted as usual. :)

I am a BBUS addict! As a matter of fact, I am sitting here catching up on BnB while I have the live feeds playing in the background! LOL

My day was great until after my 6th hour class ended and I smacked my elbow AGAIN. That's what happened when I had to do the surgery back in April. It's been hurting like hell for the past 3 weeks and then I went and hit it again today. I can't win with this right arm. BUGGER! :haha: I like using you guys's fun European terms! :rofl:

I'm going to dinner with a fellow teacher this evening who is one of my best friends. That should be fun!

I had a crappy night last night so I stuffed myself with jelly candy, Milo, and took control of the TV remote. I think DH knew not touch it after I wrestled it from him and told him if he laid one finger on it I was more then happy to break it for him :) I'm not violent by nature but he I think he knew I was at the end of my rope!!

CAKE!! CAKE!!

Ok, I'm done......just had to get that out :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"