The Thread of Calm

Crampy "warm" pains for the last 3 days. She's still a no show atm but I guess it still has time to be a short cycle.

Anyone else more positive? x

Crampy "warm" pains for the last 3 days. She's still a no show atm but I guess it still has time to be a short cycle.

Anyone else more positive? x

Dinah they could also be early pregnancy symptoms, I wouldn't rule yourself out just yet. I'm not really feeling too positive this month because me and OH seem to be bickering a lot and there has been no BD but I'm nowhere near ovulation yet so I guess there's still time to butter him up a bit LOL.

LOL Polaris!

Dinah I agree with Polaris. Keep positive and keep us posted! x

Dinah, it's not over until the :witch: shows her ugly face so you aren't out just yet. Fingers crossed and lots of :dust: for you!

Polaris, plenty of time to sweet talk OH or feed him lots of alcohol. :haha: Which ever way works to get him in the sack right. :thumbup:

Nothing new here, expecting AF any day now but I do have some symptoms that could go either way. My breasts are sore on and off, a bit of extra CM that I don't normally have and a just overall nagging feeling that the pull out method did NOT work for us. We shall see though. I believe that AF should be here before the weekend is out but if not I will test Tuesday morning.

Ooh hardworknmama! That nagging feeling could well be right. As ridiculous as it sounds I did not believe I would be getting AF last month. I really had a huge urge to test because I was sure it would be a BFP, rather than I hoped it would be. Think Aimee-lou also said she thought her last box of tampons would be her last for a while and she was right! Sometimes our instincts are spot on! xx

Ooh hardworknmama! That nagging feeling could well be right. As ridiculous as it sounds I did not believe I would be getting AF last month. I really had a huge urge to test because I was sure it would be a BFP, rather than I hoped it would be. Think Aimee-lou also said she thought her last box of tampons would be her last for a while and she was right! Sometimes our instincts are spot on! xx

I had no inkling, but hubby knew - same as with Earl actually lol. I hope you get the result you want hun. :hugs:

Not a lot going on here. Still feel like death warmed up with this blasted cold! Doesn't help that Earl has it too and as we're both at home together at the moment (I don't work Thurs-Sat) we're just sat doing not very much feeling sorry for one another lol. He is driving me mad this morning though....he followed me outside into the garden with no shoes on and then sat on his ride on, the grass was sodden and the seat had a puddle of water on it. Cue full change of clothes 20 minutes after originally getting dressed! :dohh:

Instincts are so hard to ignore too. I've had the nagging feeling for about a week now so I don't know if the other symptoms are because of the feeling or if they're real. It's weird because OH and I have just recently talked about WTT. Ugh, these next few days of waiting are going to blow.
](*,)

Awe, Aimee, I hope you both start feeling better soon. :hugs: Pop in some good kiddie movies and cuddle up on the couch, then take a nap.

Well your hubby knew that you were in your fertile time when you DTD so he knew that you could end up pregnant. I really hope you are, I'm sure that your hubby would come round to the idea fully if it is actually happening. When are you thinking of testing? I hate the waiting game but I do try to avoid testing early so I always try to hold out as long as possible.

Aimee Lou, sorry to hear about your cold. Not needed on top of first trimester tiredness I'm sure. Especially the fact that Earl also has it. Hope you both get a good night's sleep and feel much better tomorrow.

Dinah - any update?

Notnic - how are you doing? Any symptoms?

BFP!!!!!!!!!!

I can't be much more eloquent than that, I'm still in shock. DH is over the moon :D

BFP!!!!!!!!!!

I can't be much more eloquent than that, I'm still in shock. DH is over the moon :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Brilliant news!!! So delighted for you.

This thread is very lucky recently! Hopefully it's a good sign for the rest of us!!

Dinah! That's awesome news, so flipping excited for you! :happydance: Congratulations and a happy and healthy nine months to you! :baby::thumbup:

Having some pink tinged CM so the nagging feeling is going away and I am pretty sure that AF is on her way to town. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :shrug:

Amazing news Dinah!! Congratulations! Woo hoo for BFPs!

Hi everyone :wave:. Just checking in to see what's new. How have you all been?

Hey NotNic! :wave: Things are good here, weather has turned a bit chilly so we are cooped inside a bit more than I would like but oh well. :shrug: Going to take the boys and thier cousins to do a portrait for Grandma's Christmas gift this Sunday, that should be fun. Then we will be getting some pumpkins to carve up. Next week is the lead up to Halloween and Tiarnan is so looking forward to it this year.

How are things with you? Feeling well I hope!

I'm feeling a bit pissed off with TTC. OH is supposedly really enthusiastic but we are just not managing to BD at the right times. I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today but no proper BD since Sunday night. With an unproductive session on Tuesday. I just feel like it's never going to happen for us at this rate. Another month gone. I actually just feel like giving up.

Polaris, :hugs: I am so sorry that you are feeling down about TTC. It can be really tough, especially when it seems like you can never have sex when you need to. Were you able to pounce on DH tonight before going to bed? I know it's hard and you may want to slap me through the computer for saying it but try to relax. It will happen, it has before so we know it can again. Putting so much pressure on yourself will only make it that much harder to have fun with it. :hugs:

Thank you, you are totally right. I was just having a little moment I think. I did manage to hop on OH last night so at least that is something. I feel OK about it all today anyway!

Sorry to hear that Polaris. I was getting really frustrated with OH for that very reason. I felt like I had put a lot of effort in, but I could only go so far without his swimmers!

Just thought I'd share with you that I had my early dating scan today. They saw a heartbeat and I'm measuring at 6+5 giving me a due date of the 10th June. Personally I think that might be a little bit wrong because it puts the spotting I had, at starting at 6DPO, which while isn't impossible, it does seem quite early to me. Anyhoo, hubby is really excited now and my parents are pleased, plus it means that I'm not due on my nieces first birthday anymore! Hope everyone is well. Hardworknmama are you WTT still, or NTNP? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->