The Trial! Coronation Street

LittleMinx

Finally Complete <3
Reaction score
So what do you girls think the outcome will be?

I have a feeling he will be found NOT GUILTY :growlmad:

I hate Franks smug face, and as for Sally and Franks mum :dohh:

:flower:

Yep think it'll be a Not Guilty verdict to, but only cos I've heard some other stuff, they won't get rid of him yet! Looking forward to leanne/peter/carla showdown though :thumbup: x

I've just seen an advert on ITV1 for Corrie which says that it will be on "all this week". But is it really? :shrug:

I want to smack Sally, she's such a twat.
Yes, think the scumbag will be found not guilty :growlmad:
Can't wait for Peter/Leanne/Carla showdown either, scrapping on the cobbles, can't wait!:haha:

Can't wait for Peter/Leanne/Carla showdown either, scrapping on the cobbles, can't wait!:haha:

snap i cant stand sally either but i THINK not sure but frank is ment to attack her so that will be interesting

snap i cant stand sally either but i THINK not sure but frank is ment to attack her so that will be interesting

OMG how awful. Am sure her and Kev will get back together soon.

i heard

frank rapes sally then is murdered and kevin is a suspect in killing him

I have only just started watching corrie again. I take it he actually did rape her then? xx

i think he'll be found not guilty, and i kind of predicted the spoilers if he were to be found not guilty.

as for Peter, Carla and Leanne... disappointing to be honest... it was just so boring! they've been there and done that soooo many times with just those three characters alone, it was just the same as always.
and although the kid annoys me, i feel sorry for Simon in it all, and Leanne in the mothering of him. Carla wouldn't be like a mum to him, she'll just buy his interest. I think it would be interesting if Leanne kept Simon though... I'd like that, it's not like Peter has been all that interested with him the last couple of months because of Carla.

so as Carla seems to be like the black spot on coronation street... or henry VIII (the rhyme of all his wives, seems to relate a little to Carla), what do we think will happen to Peter...?
all her ex's so far are dead aren't they? even tony? i think...

The slimey scum bag got off :growlmad: As we all predicted!

So now to wait and see what comes of the Frank & Sally storyline. Sally does my head right in.. I hate her silly little smirk.

As for Peter & Carla, you just know it wont be a good outcome with a happy ending! After all this is soap land :haha: He may as well start digging his grave now!!

i am so angry that he got away with the rape, i know its only a soap but women are already terrifed of coming forward and admitting rape and are scared of going to court and here is one of the biggest shows in the country allowing him to get away with rape in court!
I wrote a compaint to OFCOM!

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...-street-confirms-frank-foster-death-plot.html

And Carly, i agree with you hun :hugs: ..

But it is reality too in the fact that alot of cases that go to court have the same outcome. Also a hell of a lot of cases don't even get to court (i know from personal experience)

I can't believe they showed the pictures and then he was found not guilty :shock:

I've heard
Sally finds out Frank has been cheating on her (with the lady who was Catherine Tates friend in her show) and gets upset.
Frank gets murdered and Kevin, Carla and Peter are suspects.
I haven't heard that Sally gets raped by him, I hope not :(

Looks like some interesting stuff coming up then :)

I hope there is something done with the storyline that proves him to be the scum bag rapist he is, therefore allowing Carla to move on from it in a positive manor..

:flower:

I think that Carla is going to start resenting Peter after he was the one who insisted they meet up and without that encounter there woud have been no photographic evidence which destroyed her case. She'll start to blame him in time no doubt. Then the snivelling little self obsessed bookie will go to find Leanne again and beg forgiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->