The Truth About Adoption

L

lepaskilf

Anyone watching?

It's so sad :cry:

I haven't really looked in to it much, watching this makes me want to consider it!

Im watching.

Its so sad :( Those poor little kids stuck in limbo like that :cry:

It's really sad :sad1:

I'm not in a position to adopt, but it does bring it home that there are children who just don't have a 'proper' family :cry:

I'm watching. It's heartbreaking.

I know it was in the best interest of the children but I felt so sad for the couple having to say goodbye to their children.

Poor Kieran, Katie and Chloe, having the adoption stopped so far into the process.

I still do honestly think that if the adoption process was easier, more people would be inclined to adopt?

Oh definately it should be easier! There was a story in the news a while ago about a lovely couple who were refused halfway through the process because the guy had had a cigar at a friends wedding! WTF!!!!

I feel so sorry for Conor, I really hope he gets to stay with his adoptive family, they've had his since he was a baby!!!

It's just ended so I suppose we will never know!

I've just watched it on iplayer and its so heartbreaking :cry:

I recorded this and watched it today and it was so sad.

Also to see that mother of Keiran, Katie and Chloe repenting actually made me a bit angry as the social worker described their lives before social workers took them into care was shocking. Soiled clothes and nappy, filthy living conditions, broken glass, 'risky adults' being around the kids (this could mean all kinds of people). Then when she was leaving after meeting the kids the young boy was really giving his mother a heartfelt hug and she was just sort of stood there looking off into space really bored :nope:

And poor little Connor, if his mother had not contested the adoption that little boy would be adopted by now but he is in limbo along with his 'foster' parents for months now even though they have brought him up for most of his life.

The adoption process definatley needs to be looked into a lot more and sped up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->