• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

KatieTizzle

Mama :)
Reaction score
Hello Ladies. Just seeing who is sharing dpo with moi.

Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday (Monday the 28th) as I got a positive opk day before and my usual temp dip yesterday plus bad ov pains which I never get! Just got to wait for FF to confirm for me. This my 5th cycle after having my implant removed and my second proper two week wait so thought it would be nice to share it with some others! Do some symptom spotting and story sharing while we wait and then of course testing!!

ME! ME! ME! I'm with you!!! LOL!!!

I want to POAS already!!!!!

Haha me too!!

Hopefully we will get some people to join us. I will change the title every day to up our chances lol. But if it remains just us two and we both get bfp's we will probably have the highest success rate of any thread ha!!!

Haha me too!!

Hopefully we will get some people to join us. I will change the title every day to up our chances lol. But if it remains just us two and we both get bfp's we will probably have the highest success rate of any thread ha!!!

:rofl:

So I did pee on ANOTHER stick. LOL! And it was def negative. You can barely see the test line at all!
I just hope we :sex: enough when the getting was good!!!

I was doing a little reading and it said the best time to have sex around O time was within 3-5 days before. And that the sperm needs to be in the uterus for a minimum of 12hrs (i think, it was either 6 or 12) for the sperm to undergo whatever changes it needs to to be able to fertilize the egg. I did not know that it needed to go through an "changes". LOL!!!
And I have always heard that the egg is only able to be fertilized for an approx 24hr time period. But this website was saying that sometimes the egg is only viable for 6hrs!!! Thats scary. When you think about it, it's amazing anyone ever gets preggers to begin with!!!!!

I cant remember the name of the site but Im gonna keep researching. It gives me something to do while I WAIT!!!!! UGH!!!!

Oh, and my nipples still hurt! :hissy:

Oh I didn't know they underwent any changes!
I knew about when best to have :sex: which is why I didn't bother today, really put me off doing it yesterday with the ov pains, hurt like hell!!
It's pretty amazing how much timing needs to take place, I never realised before ttc. Really hope we have done enough too, OH says he thinks we have and this month is our month. Bless him :)

No symptoms to report except I know totally not TTC related but I have a rash come up on my cheek (face cheek that is ha) today which is totally weird, dunno what the hell that is!

LOL!!!! *Face cheek**

Sorry, maybe it's just a contact dermatitis and got irritated by something that rubbed against it. Or something you touched and then touched your face. ?

Just the sore nipples, thats the only thing I have to report. Haven't had any cramps since I had that really dark + OPK.
I keep telling myself "In 7-8 days you're gonna find out you're pregnant!". I feel so sure about it sometimes but then other times I get nauseated thinking Im gonna get a BFN.
I dont like this roller coaster! It sucks!!!!!!

My son keeps talking to me about when I have a baby things he wants to do with the baby. He doesn't know we're TTC so its funny he keeps talking about it. I guess he's getting lonely. LOL!!! I dont think he realizes that its going to be a couple of years before he'd really be able to play with him/her. He's in for a rude awakening. LOL!!!!!

Sorry I rambled..... :)

haha, why my face tho? I have an interview tomorrow, i'd rather it was on my arse, im not getting my arse interviewed!

Same here, i keep thinking ooo Im gonna be pregnant, nearly bought a digi today ready for when I see two lines then I have to have a word myself "don't jinx yourself Katie!"

I can feel my emotions starting to get a bit out of wack!

Aww bless him. I have a son too with my ex who he lives with (see him every fortnight) and I cannot wait to tell him he's going to have a younger brother or sister, I'm more excited to tell him than anyone else! :)

I don't know how long Im going to be able to hold out telling anyone.
I told everyone right away when I was pregnant with my son. The ladies at work used to tell me, "Its bad luck to tell people that early". I didnt think so. Im superstitious about a lot of things, but not that.
I figured, Id rather tell my friends and family, or at least my family, because then if GOd forbid something bad happened, they could be there for support.
Thats how I felt about that.

Im trying to figure out a cute way to tell the hubby WHEN i get my BFP!!! LOL!!!

Same here, think I will tell friends and family tho and the rest of the world (i.e facebook) when i hit the 3 month mark.

Same here depending on weather he is home or not, might just wrap my pee stick up lol.

LOL!!! I thought about that too. Maybe I'd wrap the digi. Or just get a little bow and put it on it.
OK, I have to stop, before I get myself too excited. LOL!!!

Oh, who am I kidding???

WE'RE GONNA HAVE BABIES!!!!!

IM close im 2 dpo today does that count :rofl: How are you ladies doing ?

YAY!!! Another buddy on the TWW!!!!

Im doing alright. Just anxious, nervous, excited and all that good stuff. I wanna POAS already. Can we fast forward a few days?!

I hear ya i want it to be 14 dpo lol time is slow during the TWW !

I think Im going to start testing early. I have quite a few of the HPT strips so I don't mind wasting a few of the cheapies. I'll start with FMU on 8 DPO I think. And Im only going to allow myself to POAS with FMU, and save a lot of the guesswork.

FX FOR :bfp: for all of us!!!!!

Woop. Hello Ruskiegirl!

I think mothernature got it wrong with a two week wait, should be two day wait!!

What day and dpo we all testing then?

I have to test early cause of the LPD , So i can start progesterone asap after a positive so i start testing around 5 dpo

Ahh I see. What brand do you use?

Im going to try to hold out till 10dpo but will prob start 8dpo knowing me. Got 25 IC's to use.

I use Ic's from amazon form babyhopes then if i get a decent line i use a frer to confirm it or ask my doc for betas

Cool, I use IC's as well, by one step, as in the UK. But think they look the same and have a frer ready for a back up. And I think if I get a line on a frer I'll get a digi :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->