The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

RNmommy those symptoms sound promising!!! Hopefully you'll get you BFP!!!

Its confusing because I was told by my GYN that my progesterone was low but I still had a positive OPK. What do you think? Could that be only that month. Also he did the test for 21 days and my cycles are 30-32 days. I don't know if this has something to do with.

I'm not quite sure about that either. He didn't tell me what my levels were, he just said that the blood work confirmed his suspicions that I wasn't ovulating. I'll see what I can find out tomorrow.
It is possible to have a positive OPK without actually ovulating. Thats why Im a little worried. And then Im gonna have to wait a few more days for the results!!!! UGH!! By time I get the results of the bloodowork I could possibly have a +HPT by then. Haha. FX it could happen that way.

hahah I know!! And waiting its just not fun at all!! I am not really informed about opk but I don't think we can have positives and not ovulating.. I just don't think so!

I didn't either, so I was very surprised when I found that out. Apparently, your body can gear up for ovulation and you can have your LH surge but then sometimes not actually pop out an egg.
Thats a cruel tease, isn't it??? The thought makes me want to cry!!!!!
So, im praying I actually ovulated.

I have heard a lot of good things about Clomid I def think you ovulated! Plus your symptoms :)

RNmommy how is you cm? I am very dry :( I don't know if this is a good sign..

On CD15 (i think) I started having EWCM and it stayed until CD17, after I got my really dark +OPK. Now its kind of a clumpy white and wet. I dont know if that makes sense. Its not majorly clumpy, just a little bit.
But Im still having that cramping on and off. Its driving me nuts!

These next few days are going to be torture. :sad2:

I dont know what the CM is supposed to be like post ovulation to be honest. I guess I need to look that up....LOL!

Welcome Beatrix & Claus81!!

Sorry I have been AWOL all day, i ended up having a nap I so tired, had a college interview at half 9 this morn for a small 10 week course. Got offered a place :happydance:

Back to ttc...
RNmommy remember those almost positive opk's we got a few days before our positives? I would say it's like that, doesn't mean anything unless it goes positive :) I was going to do opk's too through tww but I'm staying at mothers (last night & tonight) and totally forgot them! Will do one tomorrow when I get home.

I also heard this about positive opk's and not ovulating & thought this was the case for me this morning when i took my temp and it had dropped 0.01, I then realised I had taken it 3 hours early!! I dreamt my alarm going off ha! what a ****. So I went back to sleep and took it at the right time and got a rise, all fears gone!! ha.

As for CM I'm quite dry maybe odd bit of creamy, but i seem to get creamy all the way through my cycle apart from an odd day when completely dry or af, just get an abundence (sorry tmi) around O when I should be getting ewcm. If I dont get my bfp this month we are going on a break for a bit but will sort out the cm situation while I am.

On CD15 (i think) I started having EWCM and it stayed until CD17, after I got my really dark +OPK. Now its kind of a clumpy white and wet. I dont know if that makes sense. Its not majorly clumpy, just a little bit.
But Im still having that cramping on and off. Its driving me nuts!

These next few days are going to be torture. :sad2:

That is what mine is like all zee time! I looked it up and apparently it comes under creamy.

Katie - You got offered a place doing what???

I think if I dont get my BFP this month I might order some Preseed. Ive heard nothing but good things about it. So, we'll see.

It's a foundation course to get me back into learning and some qualifications. Subjects are English, Maths, IT, psycology and sociology.

I wanted to get Preeseed this month but not enough in the ttc funds.

I got my crosshairs today :yipee: ! I feel alot better today so far this morning except im extremly freaking tired :rofl:

Yay :happydance:

If I don't get mine tomorrow i'm putting them in myself, actually if i did now would FF overide tomorrow?

I got mine by switching to too research , I know what day i ovulated ff wont give me crosshairs on advanced its odd

Oh right cool, think I might have a little fiddle with it then
i know its silly but really wanna see 2dpo in my ticker

It's a foundation course to get me back into learning and some qualifications. Subjects are English, Maths, IT, psycology and sociology.

I wanted to get Preeseed this month but not enough in the ttc funds.

Well congrats!!!

And I know what you mean about the funds. LOL! I've spent way too much on damn OPKs already! :shrug:

Well my OPK is very much NEGATIVE!!! LOL! I was starting to get worried. Well, its still got a second pink line but nowhere near as sark as it has been.
Now its just a waiting game. LOL!

How many more days do we have to go????? :sad2:

At least 8 for meeee boo.

CM has suddenly picked up! Exact same as you RNmommy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->