The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Ya thats my plan also digi's are so expensive i wait to buy them till i know for sure

Yeah, I will test with the internet ones starting on tues i think of next week. Then if I get something, I'll confirm with frer and then a digi.

It's funny that we're mapping out our track of pregnancy testing. But I think we've all pretty much got the same plan. LOL!!!

Im going to try my hardest to hold out until tuesdau. Knowing myself, though, I might start testing on sunday. :shrug:

Yeah I saw some shopping today and I'm sure they have gone up in price!
I see on your ticker you have been trying for 10 years, how do you do it?! Im struggling with 5 months :/ You must be very strong minded :)

Hehe i always try and tell myself i wont test till im supposed too also but i always fail its almost a habit now to take some sort of test everyday :rofl:

Its rough but its been alot easier since i found this site a year ago after my MC in march . I have options now too which is making it a bit easier but its still rough . We have untill august to conceive naturally then my doc will be giving us some options that we can try . We aren't willing to go thru ivf or anything similar cause we cant afford it and our ins doesn't cover it . I'm thinking hell probly put me on clomid

Hey, came across this website ....its a forum type website where ladies list their symptoms from 1DPO til they get their BFP. It's pretty interesting.

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

Ya i go there often and read its amazing how early some of the ladies started getting symptoms

So i am a complete wreck today ! Super emotional crying spells for no reason at all , Also getting mild cramping on the right side at times on the left and some random breast pain hope its all leading to a nice :bfp:

Ah emotional is never good :hugs:
No symptoms today really except tired but didn't get alot of sleep so there's that one solved. Finding it hard to symptom spot as have to also symptom spot for a possible bowel problem too and don't know what one is connected to what apart from the obvious :shrug:

Got a good temp rise today, chart is looking pretty. FF should confirm my O tomorrow hopefully.

Hello Ladies!!! Good morning!!!!

Katie - Temp rise is a good thing!!!! FX!

RuskieGirl - Sorry you're feeling that way today.

I can somewhat sympathize with you. I woke up this morning with some mild cramping that lasted about 25 min. I keep feeling like AF is coming, I run in the bathroom and check and nothing. I guess its just really wet down there. (I know, TMI....LOL)

I have intermittent mild nausea but I don't think that's related to anything special. I seem to be getting that a lot lately, no matter what time in my cycle it is. So its going to be hard for me to symptom spot, i think.

FX !!!!

Im gonna do my morning OPK shortly just to see what it says.... LOL!!!

Well, I did an OPK because I needed to satisfy my POAS feen. LOL!
This is what it looked like.....It's a hell of a lot darker than it was yesterday. Like, almost positive dark. WTH????
I wonder if Im ovulating again.....Maybe something related to me being on the Clomid??? I don't know. I'll do another one in a couple of hours and see what it says.

(I know the pic is blurry, sorry. I took it with my phone.)

Attachments

• CD20 OPK.jpg
    CD20 OPK.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
LOL!!! This is my first round on it. I go back tomorrow to get blood work done to see if it has actually helped me ovulate. Im hoping he'll do a scan too and take another look at my ovaries. Maybe he'll be able to tell me tomorrow if it looks like I ovulated. I don't want to wait for the blood work! :hissy:

FX!!!!

Can I join too ladies?

I had my smiley face on OPK on Saturday evening and had inseminations on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning (I hope we've covered it!!) ... Hubby had a vasectomy 13 years ago, so we've gone down the donor route.

I'm pretty sure I Ov'ed on Sunday night.

I "think" I'm having a few signs but it's so hard not to symptom spot. I'm incredibly emotional (could be stress?) And I've been running to the loo much more with loose stools (TMI - could also be stress?). I treated myself to a Twix bar earlier today, my favourite chocolate and it tasted disgusting .... surely too early for changes in taste? Oh, I've been feeling pretty tired today too.

Please please please let this be our month!! Baby dust and happy dances to all!!

Welcome Beatrix!!!!

You're absolutely right!! FX that it's our month!!!!!
Do you have any increased chance of having twins with IUI? Did they put you on any medication?

Baby dust!!!!!

Hi ladies,

Can I join you'll??

I am 3 dpo, positive opk on Saturday. No symptoms as of today :(

Hey Claus81!!! Welcome!!!! We love new buddies!!!!!!

how long have you been TTC??? Are you on any meds???

Thank you!!!

This will be my 5th cycle. I am not taking any meds but I just started this month with opk's. What about you? How long? Any meds?

My husband and I have been NTNP since June 2010. After nothing happening and my periods increasingly getting more irregular, I went to the GYN. He did tests and scans and told me that I was anovulatory. He put me on Provera and then I started Clomid 50mg once on CD3-7. This is my first cycle. I had +OPKs on CD16 and CD17, with the darker one on CD17 in the morning and back to lighter in the evening. So I think I ovulated on Sunday night.

My nipples have been sore and today I had some mild cramping for about 25 min when I woke up this morning. My mouth seems a little watery but Im not sure how it all fits and if it even has anything to do with TTC.

I had one miscarriage when I was younger and I have a 6yr old son. Trying for #2!!!!

It amazes me....I got pregnant with my son while I was on Depo shot and now that Im on nothing I cant get pregnant. !!!! Its so frustrating! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->