The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Its amazing how 8 days can feel like such an eternity!!!!!!

I have to test early cause of the LPD , So i can start progesterone asap after a positive so i start testing around 5 dpo

I have Low progesterone as well... do you think the test will pick it up... I want to be pregnant so bad but I have had 2 MC due to low progeterone.

It can , You can implant anywhere form 4 dpo on so i try and test from 5 up , I use 20 miu sensitivty tests of amazon , I was using 10 but they dont sell them anymore

FF gave me my crosshairs on advanced today wooo, temp has really gone up never had it go up so much before! ooer.

Symptoms - none!

Awesome hun !!! My temp stayed the same but i woke up sweating and im spotting bright red with cramps thinking af is coming early :cry:

I dont know much about IB because I didn't have any with either one of my pregnancies, but any chance it could be that?

Didnt find out much at the docs office. He did a "fertility culture", whatever that means. I asked the nurse what exactly that tested for and she couldn't tell me. LOL! Nice, huh?
He took my blood and is going to test my hormone levels again. Hoepfully the Clomid is working! FX
He told me that is I get my period to call the office and they will call in another script for the Clomid (with probably an icreased dose) and that if I dont get my period by CD40 to call and make an appt.

The only good thing I did find out is that my thyroid is fine. On my first visit (march 1) they took some blood and it showed that my thyroid was sluggish. But when they did my repeat bloodwork on march 10, it showed my thyroid levels were fine. So at least thats good news.

So now, Im just waiting.

Symptoms - nipples still sore. had a weird "feeling" in my uterus this morning while i was lying in bed. More like a tightness than a cramp. It didn't hurt. I just felt it once or twice and then it was gone. My bbs are a little sore but nothing too crazy. Other than that, I feel pretty good physically. Still have the increased saliva production.

I just cant shake this depressed feeling that its not going to happen this month. Well, a few more days and hopefully i'll get some answers.

Its possible but im doubtful cause of the cramps im having

I am 3 DPO got my cross hairs today.Good luck everyone

RNmommy when do you get the results from today?

I dont know. Im assuming some time next week. I'll probably call on Tues or Wed. But by then I could have a BFP on an HPT! LOL!
Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed anyways.

rnmommy when do you get the results from today?

i dont know. Im assuming some time next week. I'll probably call on tues or wed. But by then i could have a bfp on an hpt! Lol!
Well, i'll keep my fingers crossed anyways.

hi long time lol... So you r now 3dpo??? How did things go? Wat cd did you ovulate? I ovulated cd19 so i am now like 11dpo i think...i am getting light cramps and my bbs hurt some today andthey neve do... I was sooo excited to ovulate...how are yu

Atm we are pregnant ! Doc just did betas and is doing some on saturday also but hopefully i know the results from the first 1 tom

Atm we are pregnant ! Doc just did betas and is doing some on saturday also but hopefully i know the results from the first 1 tom

Oh yaaaay congrats :hugs:
What tests did you use? Did you get a pic?
Had a peek at your chart, see you ovulated earlier than you originally thought?

OH MY GOSH!!!???? You did a test this morning???? Lets see the pics.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

rnmommy when do you get the results from today?

i dont know. Im assuming some time next week. I'll probably call on tues or wed. But by then i could have a bfp on an hpt! Lol!
Well, i'll keep my fingers crossed anyways.

hi long time lol... So you r now 3dpo??? How did things go? Wat cd did you ovulate? I ovulated cd19 so i am now like 11dpo i think...i am getting light cramps and my bbs hurt some today andthey neve do... I was sooo excited to ovulate...how are yu

Hey there!!!! Yeah, long time....LOL!!! Yes, I am 3DPO. I had a +OPK on CD16 and then an even darker one on CD17. We :sex: everyday or every other day from CD10 - CD17 so im hoping that did the trick. Haven't BD since then though. FX!!!
11DPO.....YOU SHOULD TEST!!!!! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"